ADVERTISEMENT

(24)Rutgers vs (22)Ohio State Game Thread

I followed along with the GameCast, but after years of watching Rutgers women's basketball I just got so frustrated with women's college basketball officiating that I've actively avoided watching regular season games the last few years. Men's officiating is frequently bad, but the officiating in the women's game had gotten bad enough that it became too infuriating for me to watch.
Oh I can relate to that feeling. But appears we're getting a bit more respect this year with the exception of some poor late game calls that thankfully didn't weigh on finish.

Reactions: RUChoppin
Hope Vivian doesn't diminish Diamond's playing time. She is a vital key. Needs to be on the floor. Arella seems to force thing sometimes. Doesn't need to.

CVS also said in the presser she thought Tekia would be an excellent coach...

I'm also here in Tucson though I haven't gotten in UofA sports at all. But I did read that their women lost to UCLA last night in the Pac12 semifinal and will have to wait for an at-large bid.
Probably still a top 16 seed. Although I am a Rutgers alum, will always root for Rutgers teams, and particularly like CVS, we have been able to add U of A to our fandom. In fact, season tix for Football, Volleyball, Softball and Women's Basketball. And I donate.

College sports is - for better or worse - entertainment. When we moved from NJ one of the many requirements was good college sports. As well as the cultural stuff that comes with a college town.

As I said, I am so pleased with Rutgers WBB this year.

ADVERTISEMENT