ADVERTISEMENT

3-star TE Tyler Devera decommits

What about Barnwell? His brother was tossed, correct??
Yeah our fans are pretty clueless. In his case there was a coaching change but he still cMe after way more dirty laundry. This isn’t over yet but it makes sense to part ways if that’s what both sides want. I don’t even know the story and just read yesrutgers post so I’ll noy say too much here. It did seem like Mr Barnwell was a great guy and sorry that his son and Flood both got caught up in some issues.

PrioudNJfan you make Some good comments at times but your hatred of Ash makes you look foolish more often than not. This is definitely one of those times.

Reactions: Abro1975
Cripes...not even close to the same thing. Barnwells = Good Family, one bad brother. DeVeras= maybe younger brother is a good kid and takes a hit but this mess basically made us boot the entire family and for good reason. I’m guessing younger bro is innocent and thus why Ash is letting him bow out gracefully. But no one in their family was going to near the team again.

DeVeras' father is difficult to put it nicely.

Reactions: vkj91
Man some people are making way too much out of this decommit. If other kids start decommitting, because of what happened, THEN there is a problem
All the negative news needs to end. Why still no comments from Ash or Hobbs on this issues?

Man some people are making way too much out of this decommit. If other kids start decommitting, because of what happened, THEN there is a problem
According to some of the posts on this site I have been reading, a lot of our recruits don't appear to have other FBS offers.

So maybe not doubly reaching out to the brother is really doing him a favor. That is, now he doesn't have to choose between "loyalty" to his brother and honoring his commitment.. we gave him an out. If he really really wanted to stay he'd have done something about it.

Cripes...not even close to the same thing. Barnwells = Good Family, one bad brother. DeVeras= maybe younger brother is a good kid and takes a hit but this mess basically made us boot the entire family and for good reason. I’m guessing younger bro is innocent and thus why Ash is letting him bow out gracefully. But no one in their family was going to near the team again.
What did the father do besides the twitter thing that would make CA boot the entire family?

B10 media day with Ash this Monday or Tuesday,he will get asked alot about the credit card 8 and probably this decommit.
You can’t talk about decommitts, commits, or any recruits.

Because of posters like you. If you guys would stop talking about it nobody else in the world would even remember it.

Not really. Plenty of people here still remember. Take for example, as soon as the Devera/Gray dismissal broke and then this credit card stuff happened, I'm willing to bet close to 100% of the people here mumbled "not again". Do you know why? Yes, because of that guy. The memory and the lasting effects still linger at this time.

If so, good riddance. An overbearing father is difficult enough. For someone with his rating who's brother just got kicked off the team...well, let that be someone elses potential problem. #next

what exactly happened with the older brother? i only saw that he was dismissed

Not really. Plenty of people here still remember. Take for example, as soon as the Devera/Gray dismissal broke and then this credit card stuff happened, I'm willing to bet close to 100% of the people here mumbled "not again". Do you know why? Yes, because of that guy. The memory and the lasting effects still linger at this time.
If you want the stench to go away let it go. You guys are as negative To RU as anyone on this board.

Reactions: Rokodesh
I’d say this opens the door for Collier to flip from Pitt but from my source (an assistant coach at west deptford) bridges have been burned with his family based on the handling of his recruitment somehow...think he was about to commit when they pulled his offer for Devera...

I’d say this opens the door for Collier to flip from Pitt but from my source (an assistant coach at west deptford) bridges have been burned with his family based on the handling of his recruitment somehow...think he was about to commit when they pulled his offer for Devera...

Odds are that they wanted Collier to commit and he dragged his feet so they went with the kid ready to commit.

Odds are that they wanted Collier to commit and he dragged his feet so they went with the kid ready to commit.
Either way it doesn’t sound like Collier is a flip candidate at this point to RU, though I don’t see him sticking to Pitt if he gets any better offers

ADVERTISEMENT