ADVERTISEMENT

$30,000 SKWC FUNDRAISING CHALLENGE - A Game Changing Opportunity

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
Tonight, look for the email from Coach Goodale. Anonymous donors will contribute 30k to the SKWC if a CHALLENGE is met. It could be a Game Changer. Will need everyone's support.

1. TO BECOME A MEMBER CLICK HERE
    TO JOIN THE PIN POOL CLICK HERE
    8a2923b8-09c0-4fd0-8e73-c7e29bf56af8.jpg

TO BECOME A MEMBER CLICK HERE
    TO JOIN THE PIN POOL CLICK HERE

We’re in! Let’s all help get this challenge going...it matters! It’s one of the primary factors in being able to compete with the big boys. So, please consider pledging to the pin pool. Pledges start for as little as $1/pin. Figure about 50/pins (give or take) Also, become a member of the SKWC for as little as $25/yr. It’s worth it...it makes a difference.

Go RU!
Diane

Reactions: TRU2RU
I am in for both. Hope all fans: the pessimistic ones, the pollyannas, and the realistic ones join both. This is too good of an opportunity to pass up. Come on fans, let's support the team. It takes more than words.

Reactions: obrats and rondi
In for both too. There are 2100 season ticket holders so far. If each pledges $1 per pin we would be close to meeting the $2500 per pin. You know there will be others who pledge &5, $10, $50 and $100 per pin.

Reactions: rondi
I've been in the pin pool every year. Great fund raiser.

On another note, my son participated in the Junior Scarlet Knights Wrestling Camp. Kuch and Theo were absolutely great with the kids.

All,

I spoke to one of our donors today in regards to this challenge. He was extremely excited about it, and the efforts it would be going towards. The money from the anonymous donors would help benefit our SKWC program, and bring in top level resident athletes/coaches. Get on board, and help this thing grow!

$ 30,000 SKWC Challenge Update

Membership Goal: 250 Members

Current Members: 67 Members

Current Status: 27% of Goal

Pin Pool Goal: $2,500 Per Pin
Current $ Per Pin $1,030 Per Pin

Current Status: 41% of Goal

If you have joined the SKWC and The Pin Pool, THANK YOU!

The Challenge needs to be met by 12/31/2018

ADVERTISEMENT