ADVERTISEMENT

4-star DeMatha Md. OT Marcus Minor chooses MD...had RU in final 7

oh well, didn't feel like we were in it for that one. this year has been a bit weird, been pretty quiet on the recruiting front for a while.

also Michigan stopped coming after our guys, and it looks like we're dealing with more of the usual suspects, Syracuse, florida, psu, pitt, Louisville, wv, unc, and md.

oh well, didn't feel like we were in it for that one. this year has been a bit weird, been pretty quiet on the recruiting front for a while.

also Michigan stopped coming after our guys, and it looks like we're dealing with more of the usual suspects, Syracuse, florida, psu, pitt, Louisville, wv, unc, and md.

Maryland's staff are great recruiters...basically a bunch of Blazeks.

Our on the field production is going to dictate recruiting now...hopefully we surprise a lot of people, including myself

This image makes me happy.

image.png

Yea it is nice to be #3 in the B1G in recruiting before he even coaches a game.

This image makes me happy.

image.png
Maryland, Penn State and Rutgers are fairly close in recruiting with one team having 2-3 more 4 stars recruits than the other. Most the other recruits are 3 stars. The talent is close enough that in the long run, it will come to coaching. In 2 more years we will see Who has the better on field coach Ash, Durkins or Franklin?

Maryland, Penn State and Rutgers are fairly close in recruiting with one team having 2-3 more 4 stars recruits than the other. Most the other recruits are 3 stars. The talent is close enough that in the long run, it will come to coaching. In 2 more years we will see Who has the better on field coach Ash, Durkins or Franklin?

You have to keep in mind that PSU and MD have had good to decent recruiting classes the past couple of years which will definitely matter...they have a lot more to play with

ADVERTISEMENT