ADVERTISEMENT

6'3" 245 Stanford LB/Football captain enters lacrosse portal

Lands at Uva. I will give them a lot of credit. They have a TON of talent on that team.

If they don't challenge for the title, their coaches should be questioned.

Lands at Uva. I will give them a lot of credit. They have a TON of talent on that team.

If they don't challenge for the title, their coaches should be questioned.

The have their entire D returning so I'm assuming midfield, possibly the rope unit. Can you imagine what Miezen and McConvey, a 6"4 210 Canadien sniper grad transfer midfielder from Vermont who scored 60 goals and 14 assists are going to do to teams?

I doubt he will run on their offense. I'm thinking D mid and wing on faceoffs. Can't imagine his stick skills are that great at this point but you'd sure love his athleticism on gb's on the wings and as a d mid.

For all of the know nothings who question the amount of athleticism on a D1 lacrosse field, this will be a great example of what it's really like.

I doubt he will run on their offense. I'm thinking D mid and wing on faceoffs. Can't imagine his stick skills are that great at this point but you'd sure love his athleticism on gb's on the wings and as a d mid.

For all of the know nothings who question the amount of athleticism on a D1 lacrosse field, this will be a great example of what it's really like.

Didn't think they'd run on the same line. But they can certainly step up the physicality for the mids as group.

I can only see that as a DMid. His offensive skills can’t be good enough not playing for this long. We will see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT