ADVERTISEMENT

#9 Rutgers Women's Soccer Continues Big Ten Play with #18 Michigan (Thursday), Nebraska (Sunday)

Now comes the games where we need to prove ourselves IMO. We handle PSU just fine, but we've played down to trash teams like Nebraska in the past and tie or lose to them. Need to stay focused 100% at all times.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Now comes the games where we need to prove ourselves IMO. We handle PSU just fine, but we've played down to trash teams like Nebraska in the past and tie or lose to them. Need to stay focused 100% at all times.
Typically we do poorly against the Midwest teams in 2-3 game road trips. Nebraska and Iowa had a history of defending ten and we had no offensive
Answers

so we need prove a 10 girl packed in defense is attackable and whatever gets in the way of why our girls do so badly on the road has been overcome

also CVIV ‘s girls do not fare well on the road

Typically we do poorly against the Midwest teams in 2-3 game road trips. Nebraska and Iowa had a history of defending ten and we had no offensive
Answers

so we need prove a 10 girl packed in defense is attackable and whatever gets in the way of why our girls do so badly on the road has been overcome

also CVIV ‘s girls do not fare well on the road
Good point ho. I had forgotten how they pack them in.

Good to see you guys are setting things up perfectly so that if we lose on goals in the final five minutes of eitger game you will have your excuses ready to go lol!!! SMDH luv you guys!

Good to see you guys are setting things up perfectly so that if we lose on goals in the final five minutes of eitger game you will have your excuses ready to go lol!!! SMDH luv you guys!
Michigan doesn't generally pack them in! No excuses being offered. Simple facts for those who have watched our games. lol!!

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Michigan doesn't generally pack them in! No excuses being offered. Simple facts for those who have watched our games. lol!!
Then let’s get the W!! Wanna be elite? WIN ON THE ROAD!!! Feeling good about this weekend!!!

Looks like tomorrow's game will be played in the rain that could be heavy both before and during. I have no idea which team would gain the advantage but it could lead to crazy plays at both ends.

Looks like tomorrow's game will be played in the rain that could be heavy both before and during. I have no idea which team would gain the advantage but it could lead to crazy plays at both ends.
Yes it could.

I’m in Union County and the gusts are strong. I cannot imagine playing a soccer game in this wind.

The wind has been ridiculous for hours up in Hoboken and Jersey City. Is this the remnants of another tropical storm or something?Definitely going to be a lot of ground ball type play in this match!!!

Supposedly so.
Maybe so but it also may not be played unless the conference title hangs in the balance
The schedule, as is, has Thursday and Sunday games all thru the big ten tournament. How do you fit it in without unfairly force a team to play 4 games in eight days

anyway it says cancelled not postponed. So we shall see

btw Penn st lost to Nortwestern yesterday and Iowa lost to Indiana. So it seems there are no easy games

Maybe so but it also may not be played unless the conference title hangs in the balance
The schedule, as is, has Thursday and Sunday games all thru the big ten tournament. How do you fit it in without unfairly force a team to play 4 games in eight days

btw Penn st lost to Nortwestern yesterday and Iowa lost to Indiana. So it seems there are no easy games
Believe web site said it was to be rescheduled. Only relaying that. But I completely understand the difficulty you point to. Very interesting about Penn State. There never are any easy games. See you tomorrow perhaps.

BTW we are open Sun, Oct 3 till Sun Oct 10. Don't know what Michigan is up to.

We beat Nebraska 1-0 today

Surprised no one has commented on the game.
Didn’t get too see it as both of my girls had games today, but a win is a win. Like someone said, these were the games we traditionally gave away previously.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
ADVERTISEMENT