ADVERTISEMENT

997 wins for Stringer

Possibly Coach Stringer. She has been uncharacteristically optimistic and rosy since the pre-season. She knows that she has something special.

To be honest, I was just hoping for a winning season. I’m so happy to be wrong.

Honestly, Diana, I thought the same thing. 16-14 would have been a big improvement. I'm thrilled with this 16-2 record and the opportunity for Coach Stringer to win her 1000th game while Tyler is still part of the team.

Still a reasonable chance that it happens this year. After the gauntlet of Maryland (twice), Michigan and Ohio State, there are winnable games against Wisconsin, Iowa and Northwestern. Then the B1G Tournament and the post season. If we can pull out an unexpected win or two, this is doable. Yes, I am optimistic that 1000 comes this season.

I won't give up the thought that CVS has a chance to reach 1000 this season and that it might be in the NCAA Tourney she does that.
There are 7 games left in the regular season and with 3 home games out of them and some tough teams to beat,
I expect the B1G tourney will be the best bet and if RU plays tough at home and wins those games with taking one or two road matches, whose to say Vivian won't.

Frankly, I'd be surprised if she doesn't reach 1,000 wins this season. Sure, the team has endured a tough stretch, but this is still a good club. I expect at least 3 or 4 wins in the regular season, and then at least 3 more wins in the postseason.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Still a reasonable chance that it happens this year. After the gauntlet of Maryland (twice), Michigan and Ohio State, there are winnable games against Wisconsin, Iowa and Northwestern. Then the B1G Tournament and the post season. If we can pull out an unexpected win or two, this is doable. Yes, I am optimistic that 1000 comes this season.

I agree, still possible... "sigh" was a comment on my use of the word "likely".

not happening this year...even if they win the 3 against the bottom feeders but a sputtering Iowa, I wouldnt count on more than 1 in the Big 10 tourney, I suppose she can get it if they go to the WNIT

Sorry I’m late, been out delivering singing valentines.

No problem
The RU WBB team delivered my Valentine's present
with the win over Wisconsin
images

[thumb2][cheers]

Reactions: Doctor Worm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT