ADVERTISEMENT

_ichigan whining about Rutgers

Akron Buck

Junior
Nov 23, 2012
http://www.elevenwarriors.com/colle...s-lifting-a-happy-birthday-recruiting-graphic

whiney hypocrites

Ci-_X5SXAAAqHou.jpg

Reactions: gringo
Waa waa I think everyone takes from other schools on everything. If you think about it someone came up with the idea of graphics as a recruiting tool in the first place. There was a school that did it second.

I just think they don't like the color scarlet red or something

They are acting like spoiled brats.

This was one of my favorite comments

Gary Nova passed for 400 yards against those schmucks.....awsome

It's hilarious that a coach would actually call Ash out for that.

Seems like some Michigan supporters think.they hold the copyright for social media birthday greetings.
Unless Michigan copyrighted that birthday graphic, they should just STFU and be glad they did something another school thought good enough to use.
Maybe Michigan should have copyrighted that graphic, unless it wasn't theirs to begin with .
Kind of stupid to complain , but whining seems to be part of the Wolverine mindset

I would rather Michigan just thank us for allowing them to play college football in the first place. They can't handle the truth!!! ( said to the voice of Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men)

I like what the OP did with spellcheck. "_ichigan" is it a footbal team or a Japanese steak house?

Michigan...the guy who lets his dog crap all over the neighborhood without picking it up, then calls town hall to report that his neighbor put his garbage cans out too early on garbage night.

Joe P.

Michigan...the guy who lets his dog crap all over the neighborhood without picking it up, then calls town hall to report that his neighbor put his garbage cans out too early on garbage night.

Joe P.
Have to say, that is pretty close to being right on the money.

ADVERTISEMENT