ADVERTISEMENT

A good sign

The dunks were nice, but seeing us play "as a team", execute the gameplan for the full 40 mins and hold the opponent under 40 pts, were all good signs to me. I also really like our response after the last 3 games and that we absolutely punched CCSU in the mouth.

Reactions: goru7
And they have only played nine games together. This can only get better.

I'm not at the euphoric state just yet, but hey, their exciting to watch. And you are right Dpgru. Things will get even better. You can just feel it! Can't ya!

I'm not at the euphoric state just yet, but hey, their exciting to watch. And you are right Dpgru. Things will get even better. You can just feel it! Can't ya!

More than feel it you can see it by the way they played the other night. Best game of the year. And, yes, CCSU is not good. But most of the teams on the schedule were not good and we didn't play them as well as we did against CCSU. Hopefully we build off this latest win and get better.

Really need to get the RAC back and rocking, which will start to build a real home court advantage for us. I'm a little worried about the winter break while the students are off campus, and carrying over the energy until they get back... but we're starting to see signs of life in the building again, which is great.

Mike Williams comment when asked about good start.. thought we might struggle a bit early on but feels like this team has been together for years.

you can see it.
Sign of good coaching, team playing well together

Reactions: RUnTeX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT