ADVERTISEMENT

A little love from Pete Thamel

I would call that more than a little love. Very positive

If someone cannot see this miracle, he is blind.
Who the hell expected to see what we have seen. Yes, we have some great transfers that have been a significant part of this season, But, that is due to excellent coaching by getting them to come to what was certainly a dumpster fire the last few seasons.
The question about Schiano learning from the past is clearly answered. What used to be an almost dictatorial leadership is now one of shared responsibilities by the other coaches. Not only have the players bought into the all for one culture, it appears that the coaches have too.
My hopes for this season were meager for sure. Not having any OOC games (ie "cupcakes") made me think they may not win a single BiG game. I was just hoping to see fewer blowouts than what we had become used to.
3 wins with two more so close we could have won them too is unbelievable.
I believe the turnaround for this program has already begun and I expect to see a program similar to what we saw in 2006 a lot sooner than expected.

Reactions: leonh71
I was stunned that RU wasn't listed among the top 15 playoff contenders. Fire Schiano.

Mullen's crack about playing fewer games really comes across as sour grapes since the SEC has chosen to play eight conference games during normal seasons while other conferences play nine. Nothing like playing Presbyterian in November to protect your rankings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT