ADVERTISEMENT

a ny rumors about massoud?

giphy.gif

Not to be confused with the Ottawa Rough Riders who were in the league at the same time !

If true and he decommits fire Ash today we not saving the class we have no one in it.Plus it gives us time for new coach and get some buzz around program.Hobbs do your job what you get payed for.Hell I would take Charlie at this point. Im glad I stopped paying for premium. been a loyal fan for 55 years and never seen a mess like this.

Why should people who pay for premium just give it up for free on here?
These guys do a great job with the site and deserve to get some compensation for it. Given other commitments for now, I could not do premium (for now at least) but hope to sometime in future.

I just signed up for the premium board, because why not? Haha...Can someone post a link to it? Can’t seem to find it, unless I’m just an idiot - which is probably the case :)

I was afraid of this. I've learned over the years to try not to get too excited about verbals.
Has Massoud stopped trying to talk other recruits into playing for Rutgers ?

If I read correctly Mossound turned down other schools to play safety,he stated he wants to be QB. The guys a 4 star and wonder boy Ash wants to over recruit him with Alaimo and now we get another one Simmon where are we going people.We will end up with no one. HO wait Wise be here 2025.Someone better help Ash shortly man is in left field.

If I read correctly Mossound turned down other schools to play safety,he stated he wants to be QB. The guys a 4 star and wonder boy Ash wants to over recruit him with Alaimo and now we get another one Simmon where are we going people.We will end up with no one. HO wait Wise be here 2025.Someone better help Ash shortly man is in left field.

Wow this board is a sad, sad place

Reactions: Yeah Baby
ADVERTISEMENT