ADVERTISEMENT

A Quick Thank You From Me and More!

Hey everyone, this is Geo Baker. Wanted to make this quick thank you to all you guys for supporting me and the team over these past 5 years. There’s been ups and downs but what we’ve built will truly last forever! Can’t say how much we all appreciate the support from the fans. ❤️🖤

I also wanted to give you guys a little insight on a project that me and Eric Legrand are working on to help build and support the Rutgers Community while also supporting and connecting to the student athletes in new ways. We created the “Rutgers Fan Club Discord” to start the build of this project. As of right now we’ve had giveaways and interviews with both Ralph Agee and Noah Vedral (with more coming), for the members in the community!

I will also be at the Central Jersey Card Show at Rutgers Prep April 24th signing autographs for $20 (more info on my Twitter and Instagram), but this will actually be free for anyone who’s in the first 2k members of the discord! (We’re only at 1.55k at the moment)!

The last part of this project will include networking. Especially for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Eric and I want to help other Rutgers people broadcast their businesses with the platforms that we already have in place. There will be a lot more about that coming soon in the discord.

There will be a lot more coming, but this is just the start! Rutgers has truly been so good to me, so I’m trying to find ways to give back as much as I can. I want to help build the Rutgers community for as long as I’m still around. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this. I won’t do any promoting after this post lol but I’ll hang around here for a little to answer any questions or comments or whatever! I’ll also attach the link to the discord and hope to see everyone in there! Thanks guys ❤️

to join the discord: click the link. Accept invite. Go to “start here verify.” Then click the check mark emoji for access to all the channels.
https://discord.gg/BSdAcswX5S
@Geo_Baker_1 Big shot & Discord maker!

👍 👍

Mo

Reactions: RUTRINI
Geo you are officially basketball's Brian Leonard. Frankly that is about the highest honor at Rutgers. Brian isn't just loved for what he did on the field. He is equally loved for what he did in the classroom and off the field. You both handled yourselves with dignity and class.
Well done young man

Geo, you can't just go back to Derby like nothing happened. Please stay in touch with the program. Been a fan for a long time. For a long time waiting for someone to lift this thing up. You did that, man. Incredible! Wouldn't have believed it. Couldn't have believed it. Now it is a natural fact. Wish you all the best in the future.

Geo! Thanks for the memories! These last few years have been my favorite teams as a sports fan in my life. Watching you and Pike turn this program around from a dumpster fire to B1G success and tournament appearances has been unbelievable. You helped bring pride back to being a Rutgers fan. The clutch big shots were epic. The dunk over bunk was one of my favorite plays of all time. Truly epic. Rutgers legend for life

Thanks for being the best Geo! I hope your time on here is better than the last former Knight who posted regularly! #SteakOfTurmoil

🤣🤣

Hey everyone, this is Geo Baker. Wanted to make this quick thank you to all you guys for supporting me and the team over these past 5 years. There’s been ups and downs but what we’ve built will truly last forever! Can’t say how much we all appreciate the support from the fans. ❤️🖤

I also wanted to give you guys a little insight on a project that me and Eric Legrand are working on to help build and support the Rutgers Community while also supporting and connecting to the student athletes in new ways. We created the “Rutgers Fan Club Discord” to start the build of this project. As of right now we’ve had giveaways and interviews with both Ralph Agee and Noah Vedral (with more coming), for the members in the community!

I will also be at the Central Jersey Card Show at Rutgers Prep April 24th signing autographs for $20 (more info on my Twitter and Instagram), but this will actually be free for anyone who’s in the first 2k members of the discord! (We’re only at 1.55k at the moment)!

The last part of this project will include networking. Especially for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Eric and I want to help other Rutgers people broadcast their businesses with the platforms that we already have in place. There will be a lot more about that coming soon in the discord.

There will be a lot more coming, but this is just the start! Rutgers has truly been so good to me, so I’m trying to find ways to give back as much as I can. I want to help build the Rutgers community for as long as I’m still around. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this. I won’t do any promoting after this post lol but I’ll hang around here for a little to answer any questions or comments or whatever! I’ll also attach the link to the discord and hope to see everyone in there! Thanks guys ❤️

to join the discord: click the link. Accept invite. Go to “start here verify.” Then click the check mark emoji for access to all the channels.

well said, well said indeed! Thanks for your 5 years here at Rutgers (and thanks for your help explaining Discord to me last night.)

Geo, THANK YOU for being a Loyal Son for the past five years!

When they look at the Rutgers Mount Rushmore, you're on it right next to Brian Leonard! Bravo!!!

@Geo_Baker_1 somehow I missed this thread until now. I'm a big fan and I hope to see your jersey retired for all you did on and off the court to raise the profile of Rutgers Basketball and the University. Thank you for all the great memories.

PS - weird that you made your board name Geo_Baker_1 and not Geo_Baker_0 :)

@Geo_Baker_1 somehow I missed this thread until now. I'm a big fan and I hope to see your jersey retired for all you did on and off the court to raise the profile of Rutgers Basketball and the University. Thank you for all the great memories.

PS - weird that you made your board name Geo_Baker_1 and not Geo_Baker_0 :)
appreciate the kind words! My time at RU has been nothing short of special. Honestly when i made the board name i just made it the same as my Twitter and Instagram. They’ve been that username for as long as i can remember haha. Never been too attached to my number. Funny story i actually told mac Mcclung he could have zero before he decommitted

appreciate the kind words! My time at RU has been nothing short of special. Honestly when i made the board name i just made it the same as my Twitter and Instagram. They’ve been that username for as long as i can remember haha. Never been too attached to my number. Funny story i actually told mac Mcclung he could have zero before he decommitted
Oh, we're gonna want to hear more surrounding that decommit too...

Reactions: DirtyRU
Geo, it has been a few years now, but we had a very good player , Eric Riggins,who wore 00.

If i had a story i would tell it! Til this day i have no idea what happened. He texted me and said he appreciated the visit and that i did nothing wrong as a host but he’s taking a different route. Was really weird for sure but it is what it is
Ha, thanks for answering, definitely weird!

After your basketball career is over, however long that may be. You, Geo Baker should be on the coaching staff and, dare I say....Future Rutgers Head Coach !!!! 🤔🤔🤔

@Geo_Baker_1 Geo thank you for posting here. In all the years of the board 20 plus years we have never had a player (at least openly) post here. While I disagree with you on some of the NIL stuff I now have a better understanding of it and why you feel the way you do. I think your intentions on NIL are exactly how it should happen but we see some of the downsides of it now. Hopefully going forward some regulations or caps can be put into place to deal with it.

But I love your back and forth with the fans providing a different perspective from a player and a younger fans more in tune with what is actually happening then some of us yahoo crazies here. Looking forward to your analysis on the upcoming season and hopefully some post game commentary during the season. Thanks!

THANK YOU GEO!!!
Your impact on RU will be felt well beyond the basketball court. Congrats on getting your degree and all the very best on your business ventures.
I feel honored to have cheered for a true son of RU.
Go RUTGERS!

ADVERTISEMENT