ADVERTISEMENT

A salute and a farewell to Ryan Patti....

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Unfortunately I have to deliver this bad news, as @Ryan Patti will be leaving us to join NJ.com in a full time high school football role. It's been a fun four and a half year ride with Patti helping us out on the recruiting trail, but all good things must come to an end. Ryan is one of the hardest workers I know and I have no doubt in my mind that he will kill it at NJ.com, I'm sure we will see some of his articles posted on here from time to time in the future. Also just because he's going to NJ.com, doesn't mean he won't still be lurking around here, I have a feeling he will drop by more often then not to make sure Greg and crew are still doing their thing on the recruiting trail.

So with that being said, thanks for everything Ryan! Also thank god we don't have to deal with green group chat texts anymore 😂 😂

Unfortunately I have to deliver this bad news, as @Ryan Patti will be leaving us to join NJ.com in a full time high school football role. It's been a fun four and a half year ride with Patti helping us out on the recruiting trail, but all good things must come to an end. Ryan is one of the hardest workers I know and I have no doubt in my mind that he will kill it at NJ.com, I'm sure we will see some of his articles posted on here from time to time in the future. Also just because he's going to NJ.com, doesn't mean he won't still be lurking around here, I have a feeling he will drop by more often then not to make sure Greg and crew are still doing their thing on the recruiting trail.

So with that being said, thanks for everything Ryan! Also thank god we don't have to deal with green group chat texts anymore 😂 😂

Ryan said Richie is one of the hardest workers he knows. Greasing the skids!! Good luck to Ryan!!

Reactions: Richie O
Congrats Ryan, I'm not a NJ.com fan but I wish you all the sucess in the world there with the hope you can turn that place into a media outlet I can like and trust their agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT