ADVERTISEMENT

A Thank You to Pat today.

RUfooty

Redshirt
Oct 8, 2011
Live in in Newtown Pa

Took a couple of girls that play high level ECNL HS soccer to the Rutgers Women
Big Ten Quarter Final. (was a bit of fresh air after this years football games).
A 1-0 win for RU.

After the game took the Girls to show off hardware --(Bowl Trophies) but alas
door were locked.

Then as I am about to leave Pat Hobbs shows up. Well the guy did an out
standing job showing hopeful future Women's soccer knights a personal tour of the Locker room , Weight room and Bowl trophies.

Pat couldn't of been happier that our girls have aspirations of Rutgers over Penn State.
The guy could not have been more gracious. Thank You Pat

Live in in Newtown Pa

Big Ten Quarter Final. (was a bit of fresh air after this years football games).
A 1-0 win for RU.

door were locked.

standing job showing hopeful future Women's soccer knights a personal tour of the Locker room , Weight room and Bowl trophies.

Pat couldn't of been happier that our girls have aspirations of Rutgers over Penn State.

I have no ill towards Pat and think he has done many positives...however his overly gracious behavior could be a result of needing some positive press? Regardless he did it and that's cool.

Live in in Newtown Pa

A 1-0 win for RU.

door were locked.

We need to meet...or do I know you?

I’m a newtown pa resident as well ...

Reactions: redking
Live in in Newtown Pa

A 1-0 win for RU.

door were locked.

Pat is an awesome guy who loves RU and wants all our teams to win championships.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Don’t ever compare Herman to Hobbs. How she ever got the job in the first place is beyond me.

I never saw Julie once around the lax program. I’ve seen Pat around it often. I’m sure it’s like that with other sports.

That’s great.

Will lacrosse, women’s soccer etc. sell 14,000 season tickets @ $500 each to pick up the slack. For the football debacle.

whoever the new coach may be, Hobbs needs an assistant Ad dedicated to football - someone who is football savvy ...someone who can focus on football so Pat doesn't have too, and one who can learn from Pat the fund raising aspects and how to care for other sports, so they can succeed him.

Reactions: redking
Plenty of RU faithful in Newtown including myself.

To the faithful, let’s schedule a get together at one of Newtown’s restaurants like the Green Parrot or Isaac Newtons.

Oh, you can get Rutgers license plate thru the alumni association.

Reactions: RUfooty

To the faithful, let’s schedule a get together at one of Newtown’s restaurants like the Green Parrot or Isaac Newtons.

I'm in! I live a block from the CVS in the borough.

Oh, and I think Jim Dumont who played linebacker for Greg may have moved in around the corner a little while ago.

Been living in Newtown since late 80’s.

I live by Tyler State Park off the bypass.

Football and basketball season ticket holder.

Our son is a senior at Council Rock North.

Jim is a real estate guy and developer

Yes Newtown a hot bed for Rutgers people. I am the car with RU Exit9 as my plates in PennState enemy territory lol. Since 2002.To all by brethren Rutgers Fans we need to meet at Green Pariot for sure . Big 10 Women's soccer Final when we get there!!! My daughter plays Soccer at Vila Joe and won State Championship last year as a freshman. Plays FC Bucks ECNL. And I ve been as far as Ireland to see this Rutgers Football Team play. So yes we bleed Scarlet Red here in Newtown Pa

Chelsea Bennett a freshman at Council rock and Lindsey a sophomore at Villa Joseph Marie, we as a group need to get together.

I'm in! I live a block from the CVS in the borough.

Oh, and I think Jim Dumont who played linebacker for Greg may have moved in around the corner a little while ago.
No the place well. Always at CR North practices for my daughter

Reactions: czxqa

We all will get together soon I hope. Go Rutgers Pride

Pat is an awesome AD for sports that are played in the Olympics. He should focus 100% of his attention on only those things.
Well Maybe it's the so called Olympic sports that keep as relevant in the BIG10 that allows time for our Football Program to right itself. Just a thought

Well Maybe it's the so called Olympic sports that keep as relevant in the BIG10 that allows time for our Football Program to right itself. Just a thought

I'm not knocking it. It can be true that he's great for everything except football.

Football drives the bus, but other sports cannot be embarrassingly underfunded.

Not going forward, anyway.

I'm not knocking it. It can be true that he's great for everything except football.

Obviously its the single most important thing... I am not discounting that... but other than the HC hire of Ash, has Hobbs done anything wrong even for football? I am not aware of other issues. Some are trying to make it sound like he is particularly and uniquely incompetent to run football. I just don't see it.

Ash was a very reasonable hire when the hire was made. If you look at it from an unbiased point of view, it seems to me the great failure was not letting him go at the end of last year, and instead waiting until this season. Obviously that was a huge mistake, but that is really all I see in the failure column.

Reactions: Caliknight
ADVERTISEMENT