ADVERTISEMENT

A tiktok girl did a "Big Ten Zoom meeting" video....

Anyone offended by that needs to remember that we are Jersey folks, and one of our most dynamic underpinnings is that a well-crafted insult is a thing of beauty. I hope she does more because that was hilarious! The props to Northwestern, the slam of tOSU, Nebby having their connectivity issues. Brilliant. Gotta wonder what ended up on the cutting room floor.

Stupid childish hijinks. Inane and not obviously something that Rutgers interests now get. Especially Rutgers. Pretty idiotic kids. It's easily lame. Let's all scream hell just over Rutgers diss as nothing

Stupid childish hijinks. Inane and not obviously something that Rutgers interests now get. Especially Rutgers. Pretty idiotic kids. It's easily lame. Let's all scream hell just over Rutgers diss as nothing
Just when I think I understand this post, it reverses its meaning on me. Not in a Bob Dylan-ish kind of way, but in an eyeballs-moving-left-to-right then right-to-left kind of way.

We need a version of this told from the Rutgers perspective.... I'm convinced ours would be much funnier.

Reactions: BHSPCRU
Anyone offended by that needs to remember that we are Jersey folks, and one of our most dynamic underpinnings is that a well-crafted insult is a thing of beauty. I hope she does more because that was hilarious! The props to Northwestern, the slam of tOSU, Nebby having their connectivity issues. Brilliant. Gotta wonder what ended up on the cutting room floor.
I didn’t take that as props to NW. She was implying they are snobby.

Reactions: RUDave_01
Come on. The Rutgers girl should have been wearing something leopard print at least.
images

It was funny and she is super cute. My only critique is she went out and got appropriate attire for every other school. But for RU she wears a white t-shirt? Weak.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT