ADVERTISEMENT

Football Adam Korsak named the 2022 Ray Guy Award winner

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Last edited:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kid deserves it- how do the punters that finished ahead of him in the B1G feel now-

Anyone that even watched a single game of his, knows he may have been the single greatest punter in College history.

Reactions: RUTRINI
I think the biggest surprise about this is that during the interview GS was standing next to him talking with him.
Congrats Adam!! Well deserved and overdue

oh boy dunk GIF

This is well-deserved. I've been watching football for more than forty years and I don't know if I've ever seen anyone play this position better. I've seen guys with bigger legs but not one who so consistently gets the max net out of (what seems like) every single punt. Dude was a legit weapon for your team.

Does anyone else find it strange that one of their own conference players wins a national award yesterday and still no congratulations from the Big10 on Twitter or Instagram? I had actually just looked to see if there was any statement regarding the basketball game last night and I noticed it.

Via @ChrisNalwasky

IU fan here...........Really happy to see this. I saw a lot of RU games over the last few years, and I've never seen a punter consistently affect games like this kid did......and I'm 66 and have seen a lot of college football over the years.

Korsak in a lot of games was the difference between losing by a lot and losing by a OH DEAR GOD WHAT IS THAT

Does anyone else find it strange that one of their own conference players wins a national award yesterday and still no congratulations from the Big10 on Twitter or Instagram? I had actually just looked to see if there was any statement regarding the basketball game last night and I noticed it.

Campbell (Iowa) won the Butkus and Oluwatini (Mich) won the Rimmington but nothing for all 3 from Big 10 central. They only flog their awards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT