ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari to Announce College Decision TONIGHT

Lex Knapp

All Conference
Staff
Mar 27, 2018
AJ Ferrari, the pound-for-pound too high school wrestler in the country, will announce his college decision tonight (10/2) via Instagram live at 8:30 PM EST.

Ferrari’s college choices include Rutgers, Oklahoma State, Penn State, Nebraska, and Ohio State. Oklahoma State and Rutgers appear to be the two front runners heading into Ferrari’s announcement.

Fans can tune in via AJ Ferrari’s Instagram account @mrfasttwitch. TKR will be following up immediately on the NJ - RU wrestling board with Ferrari’s choice and analysis of Ferrari’s decision, and the impact it has on Rutgers wrestling’s future.

AJ Ferrari, the pound-for-pound too high school wrestler in the country, will announce his college decision tonight (10/2) via Instagram live at 8:30 PM EST.

Ferrari’s college choices include Rutgers, Oklahoma State, Penn State, Nebraska, and Ohio State. Oklahoma State and Rutgers appear to be the two front runners heading into Ferrari’s announcement.

Fans can tune in via AJ Ferrari’s Instagram account @mrfasttwitch. TKR will be following up immediately on the NJ - RU wrestling board with Ferrari’s choice and analysis of Ferrari’s decision, and the impact it has on Rutgers wrestling’s future.

I think we've been warned that he isn't coming here so not gonna get my hopes up about this one. It's a shame as he would be our next Ashnault except really start the movement of getting us to that top top tier of programs.

I know it is not one of his final choices, but if he goes to Wisconsin I will eat my HAT!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT