ADVERTISEMENT

Alert: MSG Michigan Tix - 200 Level Now on Sale

As I’ve been saying for years our fans will bitch when we play in the Rose Bowl!!

Hey, I was bitching cause we cancelled our first chance lol.
Seriously...that deal, plus my son saying "ya wanna go? Haven't been able to go all year", plus our team, the fans really into it, and having a super wonderful wife who says..."sure, We can leave a day and a half later for the south in February. You go to NYC and I'll stay home and pack".... I'm IN!!

(disclaimer for the whomever...I've been packing, prepping, and planning for a week. She's safe. I drive, she reads [cheers])

Which sections are behind the Rutgers bench--is it Section 6 immediately behind the bench and Section 108 behind that one? This is a home game for Michigan and the MSG seating map has the visitors' bench in front of Section 6, but not sure if the same rules apply for college as the professional teams, so I figured I'd ask before buying anything. TIA.

Which sections are behind the Rutgers bench--is it Section 6 immediately behind the bench and Section 108 behind that one? This is a home game for Michigan and the MSG seating map has the visitors' bench in front of Section 6, but not sure if the same rules apply for college as the professional teams, so I figured I'd ask before buying anything. TIA.

When RU released ticket information they mentioned sections 107-114 for tickets so I'm assuming that is where the RU bench will be.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
When RU released ticket information they mentioned sections 107-114 for tickets so I'm assuming that is where the RU bench will be.
Yeah, just got off the phone with an RU ticket rep and that's also the info he gave me. Thanks for responding.

IIRC (through the various threads on both sites and a couple of forums each) we will have plenty of fans in other lower-level sections as well. I know my we'rein 118 (as well as others who responded to one of my posts).

Yeah, just got off the phone with an RU ticket rep and that's also the info he gave me. Thanks for responding.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
IIRC (through the various threads on both sites and a couple of forums each) we will have plenty of fans in other lower-level sections as well. I know my we'rein 118 (as well as others who responded to one of my posts).

im in 118 also, +2

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
The Garden has recognized the demand for this game and is now "practically" opening up the entire arena. Let's get more people wearing red shirts to buy tickets!

Reactions: patk89
There's "bar stool seats" available now..I recommend them..you're high up but center court, and lots of room. Plus you have a bar top for food and drinks and a ton of concessions right there that nobody else uses

For those going to the game, please be loud. I will be watching at home and on tv it makes a difference when you can hear the "R - U" chants. Too bad it is on BTN vs network tv

There's "bar stool seats" available now..I recommend them..you're high up but center court, and lots of room. Plus you have a bar top for food and drinks and a ton of concessions right there that nobody else uses

Which ones are those on the Ticketmaster grid?

ADVERTISEMENT