ADVERTISEMENT

Alexis Morris to RU?

I have no better info either, but if you look at her twitter feed, she recently retweeted Zippy twice and CVS once. She also posted that she would never go to Tennessee when someone suggested it and she tweeted on the 17th that her next move was going to have people "out of their seats" which I took to mean it would be unexpected. Going to RU would be pretty unexpected as speculation was that she would go to another Texas school or possibly Mississippi State (where she supposedly took a visit this weekend). The poster on the Baylor board said he saw her announce on a live feed on instagram that she was going to RU, but who knows?

Reactions: ScarletteK80
I am pretty clueless about Twitter and how to navigate, but she has Nadine Diamond, and Chelsea Newton as contacts. Take that for what it's worth.

don't think that is our Zippy

Continuing this group detective work-- I think that is our Zippy--lots of RU SK and Maori and specific post about about Wetumpka, Alabama.

If Morris comes, that is another top PG for CVS. Seems like the Baylor board thought, at one time, that she was going to lead them to the Final Four--finally someone to fill the shoes of Odyssey Sims.

ADVERTISEMENT