ADVERTISEMENT

Football An early look at which Rutgers Football players could be drafted in 2023

Bold prediction of the day: Korsak is Rutgers’ highest drafted played next year.

How about just have a great year at Rutgers
Who care about the woke NFL
That draft day special was disgusting
Enjoy college football while you can

These kids are coming to Rutgers specifically to get drafted. It’s not because they want the Rutgers experience.

Reactions: Morrischiano
I would think the players are hoping to be successful in their future after Rutgers. Strange post.

Rutgers needs some OL in the league after what feels like a decade without one.

Rutgers is not a farm team for the NFL.
Recruits know this.
Rutgers will not be a .500 team in the Big Ten for another decade, if that early.
Why?
We will never have the depth to compete with the top teams.
We will have good players here and there at different positions.
But to compete with the OSU, you have to be three deep at all positions.
We are not ever going to have that. That would make you an NFL team like Alabama and OSU.
Even many NFL teams don't have that.

Recruits know this.
Rutgers will not be a .500 team in the Big Ten for another decade, if that early.
Why?
We are not ever going to have that. That would make you an NFL team like Alabama and OSU.
Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Reactions: RUforJERSEY
How the heck do some people get through the day when they have to find politics in every discussion? Whenever I hear someone still using the term "woke" I realize it is a person without a unique thought in their head and just stuck on what ever thought their favorite crony is currently having.
Recruits know this.
Why?
Troll much. Please don't use "we"

I am not sure who will or will not get "drafted" but I do think that Melton/Avery/DiRenzo/Harris/Jones/Maijeh/Ryan/Cruickshank all have a chance to be in a camp. Hoping Melton stays another year though.
My surprise pick as an UDFA is Langan

How the heck do some people get through the day when they have to find politics in every discussion? Whenever I hear someone still using the term "woke" I realize it is a person without a unique thought in their head and just stuck on what ever thought their favorite crony is currently having.

Troll much. Please don't use "we"
The NFL is political that’s the problem!
It has been infiltrated by fake leftist ideology
Jason Whitlock has the best take and insight on this look it up worth a watch

The NFL is political that’s the problem!
It has been infiltrated by fake leftist ideology
Jason Whitlock has the best take and insight on this look it up worth a watch
This thread isn't about politics.

stfu

In 3+ months just looking forward to being at the stadium watching a RU team that takes another step up in competing against some of the best teams in the country. I think some of the OL transfers and WRs make a big difference. I also think we get to at least 6-6 and become bowl eligible.

Reactions: RU#1fan
In 3+ months just looking forward to being at the stadium watching a RU team that takes another step up in competing against some of the best teams in the country. I think some of the OL transfers and WRs make a big difference. I also think we get to at least 6-6 and become bowl eligible.
Agree but it will all be about the QB and defense.

This

ADVERTISEMENT