ADVERTISEMENT

and, the rich just got richer(very rich).

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Like very rich.

Cardoso to SC​

Let's just pencil in that Dawn Staley/South Carolina are set for years to come. And the total decimation at Syracuse continues along it's not so merry way.

OMG!!! This is too much. It's like Magic, Bird, Jordan, Isaiah Thomas, Olajuwon, McHale all wanting to play on the same team. Where is the will to want to compete and earn your accolades and carve out your own legacy. This kind of stacking is terrible for the league on a whole.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Another sigh, Cardoso joins a 2021-22 roster that returns all 11 Gamecocks from the 2021 NCAA Final Four team while also adding the No. 1 signing class of Sania Feagin (Ellenwood, Ga./Forest Park), Bree Hall (Dayton, Ohio/Wayne HS), Raven Johnson (Atlanta, Ga./Westlake HS) and Saniya Rivers (Wilmington, N.C./Ashley HS).

I so very much wanted Staley here. She wouldve been the perfect replacement.
That she would have been.
Megan Duffy ( Marquette) holds my interest as someone to think about when CVS becomes Head Coach Emeritus .

But Dawn is going to keep her program a powerhouse and might now be Geno's main nemesis until Kim can turn LSU into another Baylor

"But Dawn is going to keep her program a powerhouse and might now be Geno's main nemesis until Kim can turn LSU into another Baylor."
Go over to the Boneyard, they have been stroking out all day.

"But Dawn is going to keep her program a powerhouse and might now be Geno's main nemesis until Kim can turn LSU into another Baylor."
Go over to the Boneyard, they have been stroking out all day.
11 pages worth on Cardoso.
Didn't read but a few comments but one stood out complaining Geno didn't pull in a big from portal.

Yeah, those two are over the top. Both teams will send out a starting five that will consist of all AA candidates or returning AA players.

Don't forget about Tara V. out west. Stanford along with NCState, MD, poss Texas will have the talent to hang with or even beat UConn and SCar. Maybe Kim at LSU will assemble what she had at Baylor.

Others that are quickly on the rise, stockpiling impressive rosters, NCar. Duke, and UCLA, and I can't forget Arizona.

These programs seem to be the only ones in the room with all the top recruits and transfers.

I'm trying to think if Louisville should still be included with these. They seem to be struggling to get big-time wins these days. Not the same magnetism that they seemed to enjoy coming off of the Shoni Schimmel era.

Can't forget Oregon too, with talented roster

I do believe CVS can mold our group into a group that can compete with most of these. The top two???.....that's another story.

Last edited:
Geno knows he's in excellent shape for another title with the addition of the 6'5" highly ranked incoming freshman and the versatility of D. Juhasz alongside Aaliyah Edwards.

And I'm sure he's banking on Ododa's sense of pride to kick in and for her to put in the work to get better. After being exposed as the weak link and catching a lot of the blame, if she is ever gonna do anything, this coming year will have to be the one that she figures it out. Like Shakira Austin did this past year.

OMG!!! This is too much. It's like Magic, Bird, Jordan, Isaiah Thomas, Olajuwon, McHale all wanting to play on the same team. Where is the will to want to compete and earn your accolades and carve out your own legacy. This kind of stacking is terrible for the league on a whole.

Yeah, it is such a problem in my opinion for women's college basketball. The super players seem to want to cluster at teams that are already elite. I am thankful that is has not happened to this degree in all sports (yet, but with the portal in existence now, I expect it to worsen in all sports as potential transfers talk to each other).

This might be a sore point for Rutgers, but I always respected Crystal Langhorne for saying she's rather go to a non-blueblood to help build something than latch on to a team that was going to win titles with or without her...

It's not like the consolidation of the top players doesn't happen on the men's side too--with Kentucky and Duke seemingly in an arms race to get the most NBA first round draft picks every year.

This past year, you had three "blue bloods" in the Final Four--Stanford, SC, and UConn (though SC is a new addition to the blue bloods list); and a challenger in Arizona.

The previous final four you had three "blue bloods" in UConn, Notre Dame, and Baylor, and a challenger in Oregon (who had a once in a generation player).

What's happening in the women's side is that the overall level of play is getting better, so even players who are not McDonalds All Americans can make a huge impact on the college level.

Yeah, it is such a problem in my opinion for women's college basketball. The super players seem to want to cluster at teams that are already elite. I am thankful that is has not happened to this degree in all sports (yet, but with the portal in existence now, I expect it to worsen in all sports as potential transfers talk to each other).

This might be a sore point for Rutgers, but I always respected Crystal Langhorne for saying she's rather go to a non-blueblood to help build something than latch on to a team that was going to win titles with or without her...
Alabama Football says hello.

Reactions: Bon1674
This is literally the recruiting strategy of every team, every year - including all Rutgers teams.

The first thing fans say after an elite recruit commits "ok now go and talk to your friends and recruit other elites."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT