ADVERTISEMENT

And the whitewash goes on.

There will be a similar article about Baylor around 2020...

All that matters to state penners is restoring the image of "saint" Joe...and at Baylor to win at all costs...so they can continue to fill their shinny new park...

Reactions: MikeR0102
The NCAA offer them a blindfold and a cigarette and never followed through with their original sanctions.

This article just proves what a joke the NCAA has become

No mention of Al Pacino playing Joe. Can't wait to see the movie.

"I was surprised, I guess, by some of the reaction that the worst thing that could happen to the university was the football team losing some scholarships," Emmert said, "rather than the worst thing that could happen to the university is to have children raped in the lockerroom."

Schadenfreude is coming you sick btards.

Emmert, five years later, defended the decision with the same fervor he did that day in Indianapolis, Indiana. The NCAA, he reiterated this month, had every right to interpret the NCAA Constitution to penalize Penn State.

"I was surprised, I guess, by some of the reaction that the worst thing that could happen to the university was the football team losing some scholarships," Emmert said, "rather than the worst thing that could happen to the university is to have children raped in the lockerroom."

Have the football coaches and players from 2011-16 been adequately compensated for their pain? Certainly hope so, because they had to endure so much pain, it must have been torture.

It's interesting. We're upset by the decision and I assume that most fan bases were upset as well. Baylor is no better. Nothing to see at Carolina or Miami. But the most vociferous in these situations seem to be the donors of the schools in question. If millions really cared enough to make an issue out of this, I suspect greater penalties would take place. Spanier is doing time and the program is a shining example on a hill. Smh

It's interesting. We're upset by the decision and I assume that most fan bases were upset as well. Baylor is no better. Nothing to see at Carolina or Miami. But the most vociferous in these situations seem to be the donors of the schools in question. If millions really cared enough to make an issue out of this, I suspect greater penalties would take place. Spanier is doing time and the program is a shining example on a hill. Smh
North Carolina is going to get theirs soon.

Reactions: Doctor Worm
America has become a "win at all costs," victory is the only thing that matters place. Penn State is merely the most extreme example of that.

It's time to end this Penn St hate, they suffered enough :cry:
Now back to my usual disdain for any nit or nit supporter whining about the sanctions handed out.
The NCAA lacked the courage to follow through all the way and keep them in place..:chairshot:

Reactions: sherepower
Bottom line is if schools are aligned and the administration/alums have the oars pointed in the same direction, you can beat the NCAA. See UNC.

I hope Rutgers gets to that point. We would give ourselves the death penalty if we got caught paying players or something like that.

Actually I'm stunned... and a bit angry... that national women's groups haven't made an issue out of what happened at Baylor. They apparently don't know a thing about it.

Massive gang rapes.... and the defense was alcohol made them do it.

Actually I'm stunned... and a bit angry... that national women's groups haven't made an issue out of what happened at Baylor. They apparently don't know a thing about it.

Massive gang rapes.... and the defense was alcohol made them do it.

We had a president who had an intern BLOW him in the oval office and most women I work with think of 'ol billy as a treasure and adore him still...probably because of similar political ideology!

Never underestimate the power of ideology and party affiliation!

Reactions: MulletCork
ByeNow2_zps0sfqowwz.jpg

We had a president who had an intern BLOW him in the oval office and most women I work with think of 'ol billy as a treasure and adore him still...probably because of similar political ideology!

Never underestimate the power of ideology and party affiliation!

And after that we had America elect a President who openly bragged about molesting women. The moral fiber of this country has gone to shat.

Reactions: ron313
The NCAA offer them a blindfold and a cigarette and never followed through with their original sanctions.

This article just proves what a joke the NCAA has become
Has become? When has it been anything other than a joke?

ADVERTISEMENT