ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Katz really hyping us up.

Was nice to hear what he had to say. Obviously it’s always nice to hear something positive about the team, but he seems legit in how he feels about us and our future and not just saying those things because he’s on the BTN and has to be positive.

Reactions: biazza38
Katz has not been complimentary at all to us over the years. Although I can't see why anyone would have been complimentary to use over the years.
giphy.gif

Katz is great. The analysts love to see teams improve and get better. They don’t want to see last place teams stay in the gutter. As much as we love to talk about how much we’re dissed in football or in basketball, we will be praised when we surprise some people. Katz was great tonight and great job by our team being ready. The OSU game was a bummer. Frankly we probably could have raised a few million bucks as soon as Williams out by hammering OSU -6. That was a terrible matchup. Fantastic job bouncing by and getting a much needed win

Reactions: RickB113
To those who constantly whine that they THINK the B1G does everything they can to "keep us down" tonight was the perfect example of how incredibly STUPID those comments/threads actually are...it's just NOT true...they would LOVE for us to excel at any, or every, sport. THINK about it for a second guys (hint: tv ratings) it makes ZERO sense for them to "want" shitty athletics at RU!

To those who constantly whine that they THINK the B1G does everything they can to "keep us down" tonight was the perfect example of how incredibly STUPID those comments/threads actually are...it's just NOT true...they would LOVE for us to excel at any, or every, sport. THINK about it for a second guys (hint: tv ratings) it makes ZERO sense for them to "want" shitty athletics at RU!

The only people who believe that are certified morons and should be ignored...

The only people who believe that are certified morons and should be ignored...

There are a couple regular who constantly post this nonsense but I'm not gonna call them out. They're typically good posters otherwise, ya' know, I would lol!

Reactions: bac2therac
littlepage was pretty bad playing in an easier conference.
I want to give Littlepage some credit. He may have been a bad B-ball coach here but he had a kick-ass career as the Virginia AD (16 years) and just stepped down this past September. Good job Craig.

There are a couple regular who constantly post this nonsense but I'm not gonna call them out. They're typically good posters otherwise, ya' know, I would lol!
@AreYouNUTS You must've appreciated Bullocks' left-footed pass to Geo, with sweet backspin, causing it to check up just right for Geo to go in for the slam. Multi-sport athlete IYAM.

@AreYouNUTS You must've appreciated Bullocks' left-footed pass to Geo, with sweet backspin, causing it to check up just right for Geo to go in for the slam. Multi-sport athlete IYAM.

HAHAHA YES! That was great! Poor Bullock the announcers were loving it when he hit the 8-footer than he got a little crazy with that 3 attempt lol!

...okay, that's 89,999...watch out! :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
ADVERTISEMENT