ADVERTISEMENT

Annalie Swanepoel Signs with Rutgers

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Stellenbosch is a beautiful place, right in the heart of South Africa's wine producing region. It's also quite historic and has one of the country's most prestigious universities, IIRC.

RU's golf team is coming out here for spring break. I am going to play with them. Should be fun. Apparently our number 1 is the top ranked player in the B1G. That is future pro level.

Reactions: bigmatt718
RU's golf team is coming out here for spring break. I am going to play with them. Should be fun. Apparently our number 1 is the top ranked player in the B1G. That is future pro level.
You're talking the men's team, right? That would be Chris Gotterup, who will most likely be in the NCAA Tourney.

Chris Gotterup. Currently ranked #14 in all D1 by Golfstat. #66 Amateur in the US by the USGA and WGAR. He won going away by 8 strokes the Fighting Irish Invitational out in South Bend this past Fall.. Also won the 2019 Met Amateur and was selected the Metropolitan Golf Ass'n golfer of the year. On the initial list of candidates to rep the US in the Arnold Palmer Cup. Local kid from Monmouth County.

Enjoy my man. I'm sure he can only benefit from your advice and council.:Wink:

Reactions: RUTrack94
Word of advice to anyone who has young girls, forget soccer, start them playing golf. There are lots of scholarships out there going to very average players. No idea how our womens team is but last time I checked most of them were from outside the US.

ADVERTISEMENT