ADVERTISEMENT

Another 5-7 bowl season???

BC just beat #16 NC State. Upsets happen every Saturday. That’s why they play the games.

The Apr is such. Bs. Clemson and Alabama At the top lol . Professors saban and Dabo! Lots of SEC schools and UNC ahead of army . I mean cmon. How this ranking means anything to anyone is just ridiculous.
The APR was created to hide the NCAA embarrassing low graduation rates. In theory you can never graduate a player yet have a perfect APR. It nothing but propaganda to make the NCAA look like they care that the kids education.

Reactions: biker7766
The APR was created to hide the NCAA embarrassing low graduation rates. In theory you can never graduate a player yet have a perfect APR. It nothing but propaganda to make the NCAA look like they care that the kids education.
One of my former employees was a teaching assistant at Clemson years ago teaching freshman math classes. The head of the Math Dept told his TA’s that FB and BB players could only be given an A or a B for those classes.

One of my former employees was a teaching assistant at Clemson years ago teaching freshman math classes. The head of the Math Dept told his TA’s that FB and BB players could only be given an A or a B for those classes.
Perfect example was Huggins at Cincy. 4 times in 9 years he had a 0% graduation record. In 16 years at Cincinnati only 28% of players graduated in 6 years. Most of those were walk ons.

My daughter committed to a top academic D1 school. When we met with her sports academic advisor she joked coming to this school from SEC was a real challenge for her. She went from making sure kids had paper and pencils to setting up internships for freshman at Fortune 500 companies.

I do not care if we go to a bowl at 5-7. The extra practice is worth it for our super young team.
“Super young team” seems to be thrown out there every season with RU Football.
Whose fault is it that RU can’t keep players in the program for 3 or 4 years….. between transfers out , players dropping out / poor recruiting with players that were never going to see the field, etc.
Let’s hope this improves.

“Super young team” seems to be thrown out there every season with RU Football.
Whose fault is it that RU can’t keep players in the program for 3 or 4 years….. between transfers out , players dropping out / poor recruiting with players that were never going to see the field, etc.
Let’s hope this improves.
Right now we are in massive rebuild mode from Ash. The 2021-2022 season was the first full recruiting cycle for schiano. The Sophomores are truly his system, plus transfers.

Reactions: Kbee3
Right now we are in massive rebuild mode from Ash. The 2021-2022 season was the first full recruiting cycle for schiano. The Sophomores are truly his system, plus transfers.

Those Ash players have given HC Schiano his best Big Ten conference record so far at 3-6.
Guess they weren’t too bad.

Those Ash players have given HC Schiano his best Big Ten conference record so far at 3-6.
Guess they weren’t too bad.
Which players are Ash recruits that are having a great year?

Our best DL are all Schiano.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT