Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

source.gif

Update Jan. 7, 9 p.m.:
Kratch says Harbaugh fighting to keep Anthony.
https://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/...e-do-things-stand-with-anthony-campanile.html

Update January 13 at 12:10 p.m. (Damn):
https://gbmwolverine.com/2020/01/13...urces-indicate-anthony-campanile-likely-stay/

Thanks to @ru-baby

Last edited:
I will withhold my excitement until the ink on the contract is dry.

But yes this seems like good news

A Camp's twitter pretty quiet and still littered with yellow M's....not that that's an indicator of forthcoming Block R's or the first thing on his mind if taking ouR job!

Reactions: Knight Shift
A Camp's twitter pretty quiet and still littered with yellow M's....not that that's an indicator of forthcoming Block R's or the first thing on his mind if taking ouR job!

Still eerily quiet in the Twittersphere, which is why I posted "Looks Like" in my thread title. An hour later, and no retweets from national writers or original tweets from Feldman or Thamel. This guy was wrong a day or two ago when he thought BC won.

And it does not help that he wrote "Campaneli" in his Tweet.

Reactions: beaced
Silence might be a good sign for RU seeing how Schiano is so particular about controlling the story and media.

I was losing hope! i am so freeken happppppyyyyyy!!!!! IF this is true.......we will have an all star staff that will recruit the SHIT out of this state!!!!!!

Reactions: RU-AGK
Still eerily quiet in the Twittersphere, which is why I posted "Looks Like" in my thread title. An hour later, and no retweets from national writers or original tweets from Feldman or Thamel. This guy was wrong a day or two ago when he thought BC won.

And it does not help that he wrote "Campaneli" in his Tweet.
Had me wondering who that new guy was.

Reactions: Knight Shift
It must be true because it's on the internet. Not! I'll believe it when it's officially announced.

Hard pass.

BC just isn't that interesting. There's nothing, really, to be gained from playing them and their game day environment sucks.

You don't like tailgating in a parking deck?

Hard pass.

BC just isn't that interesting. There's nothing, really, to be gained from playing them and their game day environment sucks.
Ugh, don't tell me this. I was all fired up to go to OSU and sit in some prime Coach Hafs seats, and now I'm looking forward to BC in 2022. Either way, Boston will be a fun weekend trip.
Last time we went to a road game when he was coaching, it was at Pitt and he gave us 50 yard line, 3rd row, and apologized that they weren't better.

Ugh, don't tell me this. I was all fired up to go to OSU and sit in some prime Coach Hafs seats, and now I'm looking forward to BC in 2022. Either way, Boston will be a fun weekend trip.
Last time we went to a road game when he was coaching, it was at Pitt and he gave us 50 yard line, 3rd row, and apologized that they weren't better.

Well, you have fun. For me, it's just not a worthwhile trip. I'll take the weekend and go hide out in a cabin in the Smokies or something.

ADVERTISEMENT