ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Davis sends reinstatement letter to NFL and 9ers

What happens with his contract status? Do the 49ers still have a valid contract with him or just own his rights and they can sign him, trade him, release him, etc.? Hard to see any team giving him more than 1 year of guaranteed money. I think he's still just 26, which is crazy.

What happens with his contract status? Do the 49ers still have a valid contract with him or just own his rights and they can sign him, trade him, release him, etc.? Hard to see any team giving him more than 1 year of guaranteed money. I think he's still just 26, which is crazy.

He's still signed to the 9ers. They can trade, release, or just pay him to be on the roster.

The Giants should definitely have legit interest in AD. The gmen have been kicking the tires on every single tackle that has been available. Well, AD is the best of em all, assuming he's back to being the beast that we all know he is.

He's had a bit of a falling out with the 9ers recently. Hopefully they're still on s**t terms so they trade him. Would not surprise me at all to see the Giants go for it. Should cost no more than a 4th or 5th rounder straight up or nassib/donnel + 7th rounder.

ADVERTISEMENT