ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Farmer, head coach!

Anthony is an ambitious guy. He's got a great pedigree as an exceptional college player and has some pro experience overseas.

He's been grinding away getting his career going, having served on St Augustine's staff last season, and runs his own AAU program for grade schoolers down here in SJ.

He loves the game, and has a passion for teaching it. He would love take the game as far as it will carry him.

Last edited:
Congrats to Anthony. Always felt he gave his all, one of my favorite RU players and thought he got somewhat of a raw deal with Fred Hill. Great to see him succeeding in life

Congrats to Farmer on the new gig!! I always liked him as a player and hope he has continued success as a coach.

Congrats to AF.....I am sure he will prepare his teams to play the way that he played,......they will win a LOT of games!

To answer my own question his name was Ricky Harmon and he went to 'Cuse.
He did not do well at 'Cuse and transferred to ODU. He was at Middle before they became a magnet. I still don't know how Middle went from a perpetually worse than average group 1 team, even for Cape May County, to this type of program overnight.

Last edited:
John Leahy who played at Seton Hall on some very good teams played at Middle Twp if memory serves.

John Leahy who played at Seton Hall on some very good teams played at Middle Twp if memory serves.
Yes. I recall that he went there rather then the school that was traditional in his family, Wildwood Catholic, where his brother even coached. Of course, Tom Ferraco and his whole family went to Wildwood Catholic as well.

ADVERTISEMENT