ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Antwone Woolfolk talks journey from TE recruit to Rutgers Hoops

After some development and body conditioning he will be an immovable player in the paint similar to some of the big bodies we’ve faced in the past, but didn’t have ourself. Pike has put all the puzzle pieces in place for this season- I can’t wait. This team will also make future high level recruits give RU a good look.

After some development and body conditioning he will be an immovable player in the paint similar to some of the big bodies we’ve faced in the past, but didn’t have ourself. Pike has put all the puzzle pieces in place for this season- I can’t wait. This team will also make future high level recruits give RU a good look.
I love the combo of a supreme athlete starting 5 with a bigger stronger 5 as the backup

Is he long enough to play the 5? Obv has the weight but isn’t he a bit short or is he closer to 6’9 then 6’7
He was listed at 6'8" in HS and generally those heights are inflated. He comes to RU and now he is 6'9", highly unlikely.

He was listed at 6'8" in HS and generally those heights are inflated. He comes to RU and now he is 6'9", highly unlikely.
Rivals and VerbalCommits had him at 6-8, and 247 had him at 6-7. Not unheard of to still be growing as a HS senior, but generally your height is pretty much set at that point.

Ron was listed somewhere between 6’6-6’8 and was really 6’4. Rashod Kent played center in a more physical Big East at 6’6. Sometimes the wider body makes up for the lack of height. Good luck to Zak Edey trying to get post position on someone who’s super thick

Ron was listed somewhere between 6’6-6’8 and was really 6’4. Rashod Kent played center in a more physical Big East at 6’6. Sometimes the wider body makes up for the lack of height. Good luck to Zak Edey trying to get post position on someone who’s super thick
Heights are inflated everywhere. Pretty decent bet most of the guys we face are also not as tall as advertised.

Reactions: kcg88
Never saw Ron listed over 6'6 and definitely not 6'8

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT