ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Know How Far In Advance Of The RU-Cornell Match Are They Raising The Banners?

Want to make sure I get in early enough to see it. TIA.

I think they're doing it right now as I type this!!! Crap!!! I haven't finished my beer yet at Applebee's.... Lolol... But seriously... I would have to think no sooner than 6:45.. Most probably right before start of match would make most sense...

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Probably right before first match at 7 or at intermission (after 5 bouts)
Made it in time, and just barely. I took my sister (RU grad) to her first match, and she is notoriously late to everything because she overbooks her schedule. So of course I’m on pins and needles because I am on time for everything but might be held hostage to whatever situation she ends up in. We got to our seats just as they were introducing Anthony to the crowd. And all the other things aside, sometimes the only thing that matters is, I saw it. :-)

Reactions: jerzey devil
Made it in time, and just barely. I took my sister (RU grad) to her first match, and she is notoriously late to everything because she overbooks her schedule. So of course I’m on pins and needles because I am on time for everything but might be held hostage to whatever situation she ends up in. We got to our seats just as they were introducing Anthony to the crowd. And all the other things aside, sometimes the only thing that matters is, I saw it. :-)

And to top it off... Anthony finally got "his RU" chant that he didn't get at Nationals!!

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
ADVERTISEMENT