ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone rooting for any team in particular in the BTT?

I’m rooting for Michigan because that’s the only team we beat and for some strange reason I’d feel justified.

Reactions: Wagram97
For those that don't know, legendary Knight Scott Bieda is the OC for Michigan. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he finds his way back to The Banks some day.

He's doing a tremendous job there. I'd like to see them win it. Plus we beat them, so...

Michigan legit might be NCAA Tourney bound for the first time ever after upsetting PSU in the B1G Semis and will play for a B1G crown vs the winner of Maryland/Hopkins.

Michigan legit might be NCAA Tourney bound for the first time ever after upsetting PSU in the B1G Semis and will play for a B1G crown vs the winner of Maryland/Hopkins.
would the NCAA take four teams from the B1G?

would the NCAA take four teams from the B1G?

Watch the Denver Villanova tonight. Denver needs a win. Same for UNC when they play Notre Dame. That would be a Top 5 win likely gets them in. A loss and they're out.

And if UM gets the AQ then 4 is a lock.

Watch the Denver Villanova tonight. Denver needs a win. Same for UNC when they play Notre Dame. That would be a Top 5 win likely gets them in. A loss and they're out.

And if UM gets the AQ then 4 is a lock.
Go Denver

I'd rather see Maryland win. They're light years ahead of us anyway. If Michigan wins, then Rutgers and Ohio State are the only Big Ten teams without a conference tournament title.

Michigan is gaining ground on the rest of the Big Ten, too.

Last edited:
I'd rather see Maryland win. They're light years ahead of us anyway. If Michigan wins, then Rutgers and Ohio State are the only Big Ten teams without a conference tournament title.

Yes. You root all day for Maryland. Problem is for some reason upper east coast people are infatuated with the Michigan “brand”

Reactions: Wagram97

And that is okay, we should want Michigan to now be a good program. To have the conference be the best, we need all teams to be the best. Be great that in the future a win against Michigan actually means something instead of the stress of it simply being a bad loss if you lose. A 2-3 conference record, with one of them being Michigan, could now help to get into the playoffs. If we had just beaten OSU (fully healthy, we should have), and then had the win against Michigan, we'd be looking pretty good for an at large.

Reactions: Caliknight
hopkins also beat maryland last week and you lost to hopkins so this is a pointless argument LMAO. congrats on your participation trophy
Hahaha we have haters now. We’ve definitely arrived.

Why are you embarrassed to say who your team is?

ADVERTISEMENT