ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see a line out of curiosity?

Anyone bet online? It’s been years since I used
Bodog but don’t believe it alllows NJ residents anymore

Anyone bet online? It’s been years since I used
Bodog but don’t believe it alllows NJ residents anymore
i dabble for fun but the govt has made it more difficult moving money around. 5dimes (costa rica) is a good operation. can deposit easily through moneygram and receive checks through a Canadian "bank" they use. western union is not recommended, they cracked down. lot of guys i know use bitcoin for in & out.

Sagarin, which is always dissed by the intelligentsia here as having no significance until deep in the season, has it as a roughly 8 point win for The Shoe. Seton Hall (88.15) over home team Rutgers (77.07).

Sagarin, which is always dissed by the intelligentsia here as having no significance until deep in the season, has it as a roughly 8 point win for The Shoe. Seton Hall (88.15) over home team Rutgers (77.07).

Currently Sagarin has 7 different methods for raing teams and games and all predict SHU. They range from a low of 3 points (I am eliminating decimals) to a high of ten points. The methods are Ratings, Predictor, Golden Mean, Recent, Elo, Blue, and Combo (I believe combo is a combination of Elo and Blue. Game day they will actually print their predictions in the new feature mode

Massey has SHU by 8/9.

Last edited:
Hoops are so difficult to bet lines because a 4 pt game can become 10-12 in the last minute with one team fouling to try to get the ball back.

ADVERTISEMENT