ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watch Game of Thrones anymore?

Ohio State's starting cornerback Walda Frey was thrown into the dog house after failing to make weight set by defensive coordinator Greg Schiano

Expected Jon Snow waking up, but not Ramsey bumping off Daddy. Lots of deaths in just the first two episodes!

This is the only show on TV where I cannot understand half the words spoken, and have to watch with closed captions on.

All the original kings are now dead.
Didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. All I have to say is John Snow better be raising an army and start kicking some ass. The Starks have been getting their asses kicked since Robb died. He better come back too life one pissed off dude. I want to see another war.

Somebody on this board called it correctly last week on Snow's rise from the dead.

wallpaper-2853292.jpg

It's kind of funny how the tv show moved past the books so the writers just start killing off all GRR Martin's side characters so they can focus on the actual plots people care about.

It's kind of funny how the tv show moved past the books so the writers just start killing off all GRR Martin's side characters so they can focus on the actual plots people care about.
Plots?
Thought who gets killed next was the plot. :popcorn:

Reactions: m1ipabrams
I enjoyed the book but the story has taken a surprise turn except for John Snow. Wonder how the brothers and sisters are going to meet at the Wall.

Tried to watch each of the first two episodes, fell asleep both times......not a good sign.

This show isn't a "significant death off-screen" type of show. If someone important hasn't been butchered in front of you, he's still alive.
That's why I have always been waiting for the reemergence Benjen Stark, probably a white walker commander by now.

Not enough boobies in the first two episodes. Need a hormonally-raging young teenage boy to take over directing. Besides that, GOT rocks!

Reactions: RUkhoury
Not enough boobies in the first two episodes. Need a hormonally-raging young teenage boy to take over directing. Besides that, GOT rocks!
In the meantime get your fix by rewatching season 5 finale. Cersei's walk of shame was spectacular in the beginning, although it got pretty gross at the end.

Reactions: zazoo2002
Mace was never a king
1. Stannis.
2. Joffrey.
3. Balon
4. Renly
5. Robb

While it is technically War of 5 Kings, don't forget about Daenerys Targaryen, maybe not a declared King/Queen but certainly one that will be reckoned with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT