ADVERTISEMENT

AP Poll 2020-2021 thread

Well, that's a bummer.
But what's accomplished during the year, hopefully, will end up with he RUWBB program being more respected.

Mr. MADHAT1, don't think it's a bummer, think it's a plus 100 for the team. Mel's knowledge of WBB is legendary, spanning a gazillion years.

Mr. MADHAT1, don't think it's a bummer, think it's a plus 100 for the team. Mel's knowledge of WBB is legendary, spanning a gazillion years.
Could be a plus, looking at it in a positive light.
But not making the top 25 is a bummer for me and 1 vote doesn't excite me
even if that makes the team tied for #36
Others receiving votes:
Texas 24, South Dakota 21, Florida State 12, North Carolina 10, Arizona State 6, Princeton 5, Marquette 4, South Dakota State 3, Boston College 2, South Florida 1, Rutgers 1, Tennessee 1, Duke 1

Final AP poll last year had RU with 4 votes and the 30 spot
Others receiving votes: TCU 11, Ohio State 10, Boston College 6, Marquette 5, Rutgers 4, Florida Gulf Coast 3, Texas 2, Boise State 2, Iowa State 2, Central Michigan 1, Duke 1

Mr. MADHAT1, don't think it's a bummer, think it's a +plus 100 for the team. Mel's knowledge of WBB is

Mr. MADHAT1, don't think it's a bummer, think it's a +plus 100 for the team. Mel's knowledge of WBB is
Remember 80, I'm Rutgers fan and if there is something good posted about the program ,you can bet your sweet bippy I'll find something to complain about when that good thing is posted here
200.gif

I suspect that RU will not move much until the Scarlet Knights beat a ranked B1G team. Plenty to choose from...

Up to RV:6

Six B1G teams in AP top 25, including 3-2 Indiana. I am beginning to think that after RU beats one of these teams, that team will drop without RU getting ranked.

Only 1 of three programs I like in the top 25 and not my Rutgers as that one.
source.gif

Boo hiss to the top 25 until RU WBB is a member

The good news has already been shared. At top of Receiving Votes with large gap from #26 to #25: AP Poll

Moving on up!!!!!!!!!!!! 🏀🏀😍
Congrats to players, and coaches. Well earned. Now keep up the great work. You all earned every one of those points. Love this team.

Reactions: ecojew
Ohio State at #22, which should serve as extra motivation for Friday.

Other B10 teams:

8. Maryland
10. Indiana
12. Michigan
22. Ohio St
24. Rutgers

#19, it's a sign from up above for me. If anyone can guess why, I'll owe you dinner. Hint, it is basketball related

#19, it's a sign from up above for me. If anyone can guess why, I'll owe you dinner. Hint, it is basketball related
We were ranked #19 back in 06-07 when we beat UConn for our first Big East tourney championship. It's also the year we went to the championship game in the NCAAs.

My question is just how many games does Ohio St need to lose in a row befor ethey drop out of the top 25?

Reactions: Bon1674
ADVERTISEMENT