ADVERTISEMENT

Archie Miller meltdown

Not mad at Archie Miller, they're going to either get motivated and make waves in Indianapolis in the B1G tournament or cave in. We get to find out what the Hoosiers are made of.....will his players respond and have his back....??

Archie is weak sauce compared to Bill Walton...

Completely agree with Walton. (The "cave" comment was an allusion to oracles, soothsayers, etc)

Do not call it an early potential bracket prediction and don't take credit for getting it right.

Same with weather. If a forecast for Saturday on early Monday morning says rain... and then on Thursday it gets changed to sunny.. and it is sunny.. the forecaster was wrong for 3 days and then right for 3 days. He didn't "predict" he forecasted.. he projected.

Maybe they should call the bracket guesses "forecasts" or "projections"... because they are not predictions... not the way they take credit when they keep changing them.

Nothing wrong with what he said really . It’s what a lot of people think, especially many of our fans, who are going after Jerry palm.
And at least Archie isn’t paying off recruits handlers like his big bro .

Reactions: GilliganIsland
Sounds like a desperate coach to me. Kind of surprised, but the Indiana job is starting to seem too big for him...no pun intended.

Sounds like a desperate coach to me. Kind of surprised, but the Indiana job is starting to seem too big for him...no pun intended.

makes you (or at least me) appreciate guys like Pike and Painter and even Chambers even more....

Reactions: shields

Got me thinking. I don't think there are likely to be any HC coaching changes in the B-10 this year. If IU were to fire AM they would be delusional IMO. I think NW will be patient with Collins on this rebuild since he got them to the tournament. I think Minnesota is still committed to Pitino. I don't see a spot for a Beilein return to the conference.

Got me thinking. I don't think there are likely to be any HC coaching changes in the B-10 this year. If IU were to fire AM they would be delusional IMO. I think NW will be patient with Collins on this rebuild since he got them to the tournament. I think Minnesota is still committed to Pitino. I don't see a spot for a Beilein return to the conference.
Collins has a very tough job. He is a good recruiter who has lost high level kids at the last minute due Northwestern’s high entrance requirements. He’s got a young team with a lot of size and they aren’t going to do much better than him. He probably should have left after NW made the tournament a couple of years ago.

Pitino is a mystery. He won an NCAA game last year. He gets good players and has the Mashnurn kid coming in but I’m sure he’ll lose Oturu to the NBA. However, I still think he’s just living off his daddy’s name.

I hope bellein lands somewhere far away from this conference . He’s a great college coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT