ADVERTISEMENT

Are you going to the Buffalo game this weekend?

gmay8

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Yes or no question. Are you going?

I am not, (but also was not planning on going before the season started).

giphy.gif

I'm ready to go. Got war paint on, and I am going to pick up @read option , if he wants to sit with me.
RUTGERSASS.jpg

Will be there with group but not the full complement. Unfortunately, more folks miss more games as the Ash era continues and we cannot even give away the unused tix. I intend to go into the game late. If we fall behind early, I may not go in at all.

I don't know if I can take this for another year

Reactions: waretown
Yes. I'm taking a "glass half full" approach - - if we can manage to win, then we are just one game off what anybody could have reasonably expected after the first 4 games (which is not so bad). One upset win later on in the season (Northwestern?) and we'd be back on track.

If we lose to Buffalo, then the rest of the season looks bleak and it will be hard to drag myself to the stadium for the remaining home games.

I'll be there for my mini plan games of NW, Indiana, and PSU because I'm old and married with kids and if gets me out of the house with friends. I don't expect us to win anything.

Rutgers will not have any more home games. Who from Rutgers wants to sit through a receiving end of a blowout?

We are an AWAY team for all games now. The question is how many Buffalo fans will show up.

They know they can buy cheap tickets.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Yes. I'm taking a "glass half full" approach - - if we can manage to win, then we are just one game off what anybody could have reasonably expected after the first 4 games (which is not so bad). One upset win later on in the season (Northwestern?) and we'd be back on track.

If we lose to Buffalo, then the rest of the season looks bleak and it will be hard to drag myself to the stadium for the remaining home games.
The loss to Kansas has turned almost all the games until Wisconsin into must-wins. If they don't win at least 4 out of 5, people will fly off of the sparsely populated RU bandwagon like T.J. Hooker off the hood of a speeding car.

Reactions: goru1869
Oh hell yeah. Time to get back up and push that rock of “big time football” back up the hill.

A bad day at the stadium is still better than the best day of doing chores for the wife and entertaining the brats.

Knowmsayn?

Yes, it is a chance to be with old friends that outside of these games I don't normally get to see during the year.

Cheapest tickets for the next three games can be had for $6, $7.25, and $7.50 respectively on stubhub.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
I'm out of state, but I don't think I'm going to watch another live RU football game this season. (unless they miraculously turn things around)

Was away for the first two games, so didn't get to see them live. Watched Texas State archived game but no way on OSU. Really wanted to watch the RU-Kansas game live but didn't have coverage - when I saw what was happening was quite happy I wasn't able to watch.

Way I figure, if RU wins, I'll want to watch the replay. It'll take some excitement out, but at least I'll walk away feeling happy. If they lose, especially in a blowout, I'll be glad I didn't waste time on the live game.

I'm done letting sh#t RU performances and WTFs ruin my Saturdays. It's a gorgeous extended summer, and I'm not going to sit inside boiling in anger. Too many other ways I could be enjoying the day (including watching CFB teams that are actually well-coached and prepared)

Reactions: RU#1fan
I'll be there .. there being the purple lot a few hours before the game and section 210 row 2 during the game .. do I expect much, NO. But its what I do ... on the side .. .my two all time favorite teams are the Orioles and Rutgers football... Not sure which is more of a shit storm I firmly believe they both will be better

Reactions: RUhobbit
originally was going to go since my wife went to Buffalo. Luckily something came up so I won't have to hear it from her all week when Rutgers gets embarrassed again LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT