ADVERTISEMENT

Arella Guirantes is RUTGERS bound!!!!

Drayon10

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2017
Well I am back after a long break from posting on this board. I have been watching over the past couple of seasons and have decided to actively return posting for the upcoming year.

Our latest Rutgers Women's Commit Arella Guirantes has posted the following on her Facebook page July 31, 2017:

Thank you everyone for supporting me through the process. Thank you Ohio state and Rutgers university for giving me an opportunity to do what I love. But I will be a Rutgers scarlet knight next year
1f3c0.png
super excited to start this new journey in the big 10 with the legendary coach Vivian Stringer, coach Kelley Gibson and the rest of the staff. I will be much closer to home now and I hope some of you guys can make a game! Much love
2764.png
❤️

This is a lot be excited about be Arella Guirantes is a scorer and she can shoot the ball. Though we don't have Jada Wright coming this fall she may join Rutgers after finishing Junior College.

We will do much better than last season and I am hopeful CVS will get a contract extension when the season is complete.

Any information on eligibility? Hardship??
Its very likely she will have to sit out this upcoming season due to transfer rules. It would have been great to have her this season playing along side Tyler and Khadaziah Sanders at the small forward position.

Was she injured? One of her Facebook post mentioned about being cut again. Thanking many for their support.

ADVERTISEMENT