ADVERTISEMENT

Arella Guirantes

She's a gamer. Fun to watch and a true leader. I hope she would be able to reach her average, nice move by the coach to switch her from taking the ball out to being on the floor to be fouled at the end.

Do we know if Arella will graduate and return next year? She would leave a big hole in the starting lineup, if she does?

She is a goddess. I see her in front of a camera or behind one someday. For now just keep doing the hoops thing. :Wink::WideSmile::):Rutgers

Do we know if Arella will graduate and return next year? She would leave a big hole in the starting lineup, if she does?
That is, unfortunately, the way of college athletics. Just as a player gets going, his/her career is over and someone else moves in. Last year everyone was talking about how we would miss Stasha Carey. While I do miss her as a person, we have managed to survive as a team.

I read an article which she stated that, she looks forward to playing with our incoming class. Pro money in the women's play is not a drew as the men. Plus, the Cappie experience has an deterrent several players from leaving early, she claims she wished she stayed for her senior year.

I read an article which she stated that, she looks forward to playing with our incoming class. Pro money in the women's play is not a drew as the men. Plus, the Cappie experience has an deterrent several players from leaving early, she claims she wished she stayed for her senior year.
I’d be interested in seeing a link to the article you mention. I haven’t seen anything about her future plans. Her plans may involve something other than the WNBA.

Reactions: rutgers lar
On November 17 she posted on social media how excited she was of the incoming class. I just assume (yes I know the value of assuming), that her excitement was based on playing with them. But, she could be just excited for the program.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT