ADVERTISEMENT

Article about Schedule/Rider ?

Goodale on Twitter said RU is trying to schedule Rider for a dual at the RAC as well but is still working out the dates. My guess is it'll be right before Christmas around 12/17-12/18.

Reactions: njsportsphan
Honestly, I don't care if we wrestle Rider and didn't even question it when I saw the schedule 😂
I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. I could care less if we wrestle those dirtbags. Listening to that little turd Nace, makes my stomach turn. Rider is like a high school with a bigger cafeteria. You'd have a harder time getting accepted to DeVry.

Reactions: PSUPOWER
Goodale on Twitter said RU is trying to schedule Rider for a dual at the RAC as well but is still working out the dates. My guess is it'll be right before Christmas around 12/17-12/18.
Who??? lol..... Rider means nothing to us.... They had their chance a couple years ago... and we all know how that ended up!!! But if the red headed step child needs a reminder each ear!! THen lets remind them!!

Never really been able to understand the extreme hatred some people have against wrestling Rider. It's just great entertainment, especially if you are NJ high school wrestling fan. Get to watch a bunch of Jersey v Jersey matches and most of the time it's a guaranteed win for Rutgers.

Never really been able to understand the extreme hatred some people have against wrestling Rider. It's just great entertainment, especially if you are NJ high school wrestling fan. Get to watch a bunch of Jersey v Jersey matches and most of the time it's a guaranteed win for Rutgers.
Me either...last time we were there the JoJo and PL match with the after match theatrics was worth price of admission ...PL dad goin down to confront the coaches and Billys dad putting him in his place was worth the price of admission lol...lots of exciting matches that day ...I think we had more fans there then they did ...I could care less their coach is an ass!

Reactions: obrats
Jojo was at SKWC tailgate and looking strong. Going at 149. Peterson killing it in practice as is Rob Kanniard at 157. There will probably be wrestleoffs at the RAC. Seabass will decide where he wants to go and then Sammy decides where he will go. Raimo out for awhile due to that car accident injury.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
ADVERTISEMENT