ADVERTISEMENT

Artur Sitkowski

Woody522

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2013
So he was an unofficial visitor this past weekend? Any chance we can flip him from Miami? Or was he just home for the weekend and it was something to do?

Last edited:
I put it like this, the hurricane that hit the southeast are impacting a lot of decisions made by kids who have committed far away from their families. Families are starting to reconsider and add that your team is getting better, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just taking another look. That also goes for your Cali QB's. Oregon is really sniffing around Chatman.

So he was an unofficial visitor this past weekend? Any chance we can flip him from Miami? Or was he just home for the weekend and it was something to do?

He was back the last 2 weeks because his games were cancelled due to Irma.

I put it like this, the hurricane that hit the southeast are impacting a lot of decisions made by kids who have committed far away from their families. Families are starting to reconsider and add that your team is getting better, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just taking another look. That also goes for your Cali QB's. Oregon is really sniffing around Chatman.
Poster- Trusted, Post/Like ratio over 40%, welcome to our board

Do you have any real first hand knowledge to back that up hat claim or is this your opinion?

Do you have any real first hand knowledge to back that up hat claim or is this your opinion?
My opinion. I just have seen things like this happen in recruiting. Lets see if any of the QB's signs in December. That should give you a good idea of where things stand. BTW #11 is going to be a superstar. The Dawgs and Kirby wanted him bad.

Reactions: Rokodesh and RM60
Article stated he was home from Fla., and evacuated from school so went to the RU game to check on friends,players, etc.
Would love to see him flip, but don;t bet on it..

I don't know about that one. I'm sure the Sitkowski's knew what they were getting into before they committed to the Miami HURRICANES. Irma was bad, but I don't think it will chase any recruits away or anything. No one brought up Sandy in regards to recruiting after it destroyed parts of NJ.

A 'Sandy' doesn't come around often enough to name a local sports team after...

Serious ?. How's that guy Elite 11 Russo that went to Temple doing? Didn't see him anywhere out there the other night. (did see Isiah Wright make a great 1 handed TD catch)

Its funny
I don't know about that one. I'm sure the Sitkowski's knew what they were getting into before they committed to the Miami HURRICANES. Irma was bad, but I don't think it will chase any recruits away or anything. No one brought up Sandy in regards to recruiting after it destroyed parts of NJ.
In general not just him and again, only my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT