ADVERTISEMENT

Ashnault - Central Asia Tournament

Lex Knapp

All Conference
Staff
Mar 27, 2018
As mentioned earlier in the week, Anthony Ashnault traveled to Kazakhstan with Athletes in Action to wrestle in the Central Asia duals. Action got started early this morning, as Anthony wrestled his first match, picking up a 10-0 TF. Ashnault kept the ball rolling, securing another 10-0 technical fall against Uzbekistan, and another victory against the Ukraine, remaining undefeated thus far.

I’ll be keeping updates as frequently as possible, but if you’d like to follow along, follow @AIAwrestling on Twitter!

Last edited:
What kind of competition is there? Is Track Wrestling doing updates?

What kind of competition is there? Is Track Wrestling doing updates?

I’ve yet to find it on Track. Competition must be somewhat stiff, considering Gross has dropped one already. Doing my best to find some sort of coverage

I’ve yet to find it on Track. Competition must be somewhat stiff, considering Gross has dropped one already. Doing my best to find some sort of coverage
Anthony Ashnault Results
Went 5-0
Match 1 Kazakhstan won 10-0
Match 2 Uzebekistan won 10-0
Match 3 Ukraine won 12-5
Match 4 Kyrgyzstan won 7-5
Match 5 Russia won 4-2

Do not have names yet

Reactions: Lex Knapp
As you may know Anthony Ashnault won all five of his bouts at the Central Asia Cup. Travel expenses for Anthony's trip to Kazakhstan were funded by the SKWC. This opportunity should strengthen Anthony's skills as a wrestler and further help him develop as an outstanding individual.

Thanks to all SKWC supporter's! You helped made this possible.

Please ask your friends to join the SKWC and make a Pin Pool pledge. Together we can provide tools to help us reach the Top of the Podium

ADVERTISEMENT