ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Ashnault to wrestle in July

ChrisNalwasky

All American
Staff
Mar 25, 2018

There was some talk on the recent Malka Sports' "The Wrestling Room" this past Friday, and per a tweet from Jordan Oliver on Monday night, he will face Rutgers legend Anthony Ashnault on July 25 in Austin, TX.

Ashnault and Oliver are both fighting for a chance to rep Team USA at the Tokyo Olympics at 65kg.

Scratch Oliver...Ashnault will be facing former Ohio State Buckeye Luke Pletcher.

I can’t see Pletcher beating Ashnault

I know AA steamrolled through his senior season, but I think I remember him struggling more with stockier/stronger wrestlers his junior year. Now AA came back looking stronger than ever his senior year, but guys like Pletcher may give him some trouble.

I know AA steamrolled through his senior season, but I think I remember him struggling more with stockier/stronger wrestlers his junior year. Now AA came back looking stronger than ever his senior year, but guys like Pletcher may give him some trouble.

He ripped apart Kolodzik (and everyone else) as a senior

Kennedy Monday (UNC 165) entered the Transfer Portal today. Could this have anything to do with the possible big news coming that was briefly mentioned on Friday's podcast? His brother is at Princeton, but not sure Princeton accepts transfer students.

At what weight are they wrestling?
65 kg?

Luke has some serious tree trunks for legs

No that was not the big news
Go on...

Black-sea-bass.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT