ADVERTISEMENT

Athletics, Paciolan Partner to Enhance Donor Experience

"the PAC Fund platform will enhance, while simplifying, the user interface for Rutgers Athletics donors and ticket purchasers when making financial commitments to our program,"

Get it that the company is named Paciolan--but does Rutgers realize that this is a very strange name for a team that is not in the PAC 12 conference?

Why not keep it RFund, or call it RAthleticsFund or RutgersAthleticsFund. PAC Fund seems out of place and not memorable.

It's going to take about a week or so to fully roll out, it said as much in the notice. I am excited to see the changes.
OK, I get it. But Fully roll out and START to roll out are two different things. Why have a "click-here" in multiple spots during the announcement if its not ready? Just leave it blank and go with the "will get an activation email shortly". (I'm jaded by decades of stuff from Rutgers having bugs, etc). :)

Sounds like you're in the know on this so just providing some feedback. Any improvement to the current process and web based activity is welcome by me!

OK, I get it. But Fully roll out and START to roll out are two different things. Why have a "click-here" in multiple spots during the announcement if its not ready? Just leave it blank and go with the "will get an activation email shortly". (I'm jaded by decades of stuff from Rutgers having bugs, etc). :)

Sounds like you're in the know on this so just providing some feedback. Any improvement to the current process and web based activity is welcome by me!

I wish I knew more but it was something I had asked my rep about months ago, so that's as far as I know. I do think it's ridiculous that Rutgers isn't the only one using this outdated Paciolan software. It should literally be a streamlined donation and ticket portal so you can access your tickets and view your priority points through a single source of truth which is what it sounds like. Would also be cool to see how your priority points rank among all STH and then within the individual sports. If you couldn't tell I'm a huge data nerd. Good change but looking forward to sharing more feedback when it's rolled out.

Reactions: Knight Shift
It's going to take about a week or so to fully roll out, it said as much in the notice.
Then you don't announce it and provide a non-functioning link. That's like vaporware from Microsoft and other tech companies.

It's amazing that even with an extremely competent computer science department they can't get anyone to properly build and maintain their website. The number of broken links from years past is amazing. In the real world people would get fired for that level of incompetence.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
ADVERTISEMENT