ADVERTISEMENT

Atlantic City : 2018/19 Tourney and the MAAC is BAAC...

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
For those who like to mingle gambling and College Hoops and maybe a good buffet as well:

- On 12/15 (believe day we play at Seton Hall) a quadrupleheader will be played in AC. The games are Temple vs Davidson / Iona vs Princeton / Penn State vs NC State and V Tech vs Washington

- The MAAC will be announcing tomorrow that its tourney will be held in AC for 2020 - 2022 with a change being its championship game will be played on the Saturday prior to Selection Sunday. The MAAC always had its final on the Monday prior to Selection Sunday but it couldn't due to the Wrestling Championships that occur at that time. Also I'm sure many didn't know that the MAAC has its corporate HQ's in Edison, NJ. Could be worse as it could have been Providence.....:)

Last edited:
The NEC is in Somerset too. I used to live right around the corner from it and never once saw it.

With sports betting now legal it would be exciting to go to AC for March Madness to watch the tournament and bet the games. Next to the Superbowl, the first week of March Madness is the biggest betting week in Vegas.

For those who like to mingle gambling and College Hoops and maybe a good buffet as well:

- On 12/15 (believe day we play at Seton Hall) a quadrupleheader will be played in AC. The games are Temple vs Davidson / Iona vs Princeton / Penn State vs NC State and V Tech vs Washington

- The MAAC will be announcing tomorrow that its tourney will be held in AC for 2020 - 2022 with a change being its championship game will be played on the Saturday prior to Selection Sunday. The MAAC always had its final on the Monday prior to Selection Sunday but it couldn't due to the Wrestling Championships that occur at that time. Also I'm sure many didn't know that the MAAC has its corporate HQ's in Edison, NJ. Could be worse as it could have been Providence.....:)

Italian restaurants in Providence among the best on east coast. Can’t say that for Edison

ADVERTISEMENT