ADVERTISEMENT

Attend The SKWC BigTen Socials At The Rutgers Club

Iam in for 4 and cant wait! It is the best deal around for eats, tv and warm dry event while not worrying about cold or rain as we are inside sitting for 3-4 hours

I'm looking forward to this event. Is it heated tents with tables and chairs, as well as bars set up and buffet tables?

Are the bathrooms in the nearby RU buildings or port o johns?

Looking forward to saying hi to Dave B, Bill G, rondiane and meet up with the other fans who have posted over the years.

Reactions: rondi
Ron and I will be at both, afternoon and evening, sessions. Look forward to seeing everyone! SKWC and The Rutgers Club always have great events. I am quite sure the food & liquor will be flowing and conversations will be lively with a lot of laughter, as usual!

Go RU!
Diane

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Abro
It is the indoor Rutgers Vlub so no need for heated tents. That is the outdoor event run by the university you are thing about for $35. This one is run by the SKWC

Abro

Expect to see you at the SKWC event indoors at the Rutgers Club. Great food, drinks, networking with Rutgers fans, TVs to watch sporting events.

It is the place to be for Rutgers fans. The event under a tent is good for fans of the other teams.

I'm looking forward to this event. Is it heated tents with tables and chairs, as well as bars set up and buffet tables?

Are the bathrooms in the nearby RU buildings or port o johns?

Looking forward to saying hi to Dave B, Bill G, rondiane and meet up with the other fans who have posted over the years.
Now that is some serious planning. :WideSmile:

Abro

Expect to see you at the SKWC event indoors at the Rutgers Club. Great food, drinks, networking with Rutgers fans, TVs to watch sporting events.

It is the place to be for Rutgers fans. The event under a tent is good for fans of the other teams.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize there were 2 separate events going on. Glad I didn't purchase the RU sponsored one, i'll be at the SKWC one.

Great way to spend the long gap between sessions and the price is affordable. Hope to see a full house!

No brainer - RU Club will have multiple TVs to watch RU-MBB at Purdue at 2pm!

:Eyes: :See: :Basketball: :Hoops: :Beers: :WooHoo:

Go RU!
Diane

I just signed up, pretty easy. I also talked 4-6 friends into signing up tonight. PS- appears you can register your car to park free in lot 101 behind The Rutgers Club and leave it there for the day of wrestling. I imagine most already prepaid for parking, but if you haven't this is a great way to save a few bucks on parking.

The SKWC SOCIAL at the Rutgers Club between sessions on Saturday is SOLD OUT.

Thanks to all Rutgers and New Jersey fans that registered.

Reactions: rondi
ADVERTISEMENT