ADVERTISEMENT

Attending RU baseball game today...Questions

Aug 19, 2007
Hi..Want to attend todays game...just have a couple of questions

1- I signed up for Parking but its not giving me an option to print, says My car already has a permit..do I need a paper to get in the lots?
2- Do they sell food at game?
3- Can I tailgate before game
4- Can I bring a cooler to the field?

Thank You for any help

Reactions: zappaa

1- I signed up for Parking but its not giving me an option to print, says My car already has a permit..do I need a paper to get in the lots?

Thank You for any help
No need to print. There is a food truck . You can tailgate. I don’t know if you can bring a cooler

How’d it go and how was the game?
Did you enjoy the experience?
Great game. Indiana’s starter is a stud, looked like he threw 90-95 mph. Saw some scouts checking him out. Held us to one run after 7 innings (threw 120 pitches) and left with a 2-1 lead. Rutgers is a gritty, resilient bunch. Our pitchers got out of a few jams and 2 sparkling defensive plays by DeGeorgio at SS and Leightly in LF kept them from scoring more. They started a reliever in the 8th and a 2 out bases loaded triple by Sweeney won it for us. That’s 2 games in a row that we took the lead in the 8th

Thank You for any help
Laptop: If you get a Parking Permit on your screen that has a Permit Number, just save as a Print PDF.
Open the PDF and print the page.

They really need to build an actual college stadium with lights. Bainton looks like a high school field. Schools like Hofstra have nicer baseball stadiums.

How’d it go and how was the game?
Did you enjoy the experience?
I went on Wednesday, the first time in many years. Went again on Friday and today.

Zap - It’s a great time.

In LF, many fans set up chairs, have kids there and some guys have a beer or two. No alcohol allowed once you pass the gate area by the Rutgers bullpen. People line up down the 3rd base line, and fans sit in the not-so-grandstands.

I plan to go on Friday and Saturday this week, and to the away game at Princeton.

Last edited:
Reactions: zappaa
ADVERTISEMENT