ADVERTISEMENT

Aundre Hyatt In Piscataway

Welcome Home !

Get some shorts on and start putting up 500 jumpshots a day.

Last edited:
I look for a lot of production from this guy. I see Defense, rebounding and maybe some blocks on the paint. He will score too but we need his all around game and not just pts scored.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Our 2 highest usage guys are gone....

Young 27%
Mathis 23.5%

Myles 17.3% vs. Cliff 12.4%

Hyatt is going to have to be close to 20% (he was 13.2% last year)

Asking Baker and Harper to siginificantly raise theirs could lead to much lower efficiency.

It has to add up to 100% with a group of 5 on the floor. I have a tough time envisioning Paul and Aundre playing together unless one or both take more shots.

Looking at last year with current lineup
Baker 19.5%
Paul 13.8%
Ron 22.6%
Aundre 13.2%
Cliff 12.4%

total 81.5%.....that is a huge burden on baker and Harper as the ball/shots will be in their hands a ton unless Paul, Aundre and or Cliff become offensive minded.

Take a look at Baker's career....there is a negative correlation between usage and offensive rating

Almost 600 players still in the portal, not to mention foreign players. Wasn’t it August when we got CJ ? Who knows who we may end up with as the Summer approaches?

Almost 600 players still in the portal, not to mention foreign players. Wasn’t it August when we got CJ ? Who knows who we may end up with as the Summer approaches?
Also hasn’t been much of an opportunity for JUCOs to be scouted. There may be some opportunities for players who can help us.

ADVERTISEMENT