ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball B1G hoops media days

ChrisNalwasky

All American
Staff
Mar 25, 2018
Big Ten Basketball Media Days -- Thursday, October 7, and Friday, October 8 -- Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.

The 2021 Big Ten Basketball Media Days will be a combined men’s and women’s basketball in-person event, featuring the head coach and 1-2 student-athletes from all 28 Big Ten basketball programs (14 men, 14 women). Schools will be assigned to appear on one of the two days, with both of their men’s and women’s programs appearing on the same day. The school assignments are as follows:

Thursday, October 7
Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio State, Rutgers

Friday, October 8
Indiana, Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin

Interviews will begin each day at approximately 8 a.m. ET and will conclude by mid-afternoon.

Big Ten Basketball Media Days -- Thursday, October 7, and Friday, October 8 -- Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.

The 2021 Big Ten Basketball Media Days will be a combined men’s and women’s basketball in-person event, featuring the head coach and 1-2 student-athletes from all 28 Big Ten basketball programs (14 men, 14 women). Schools will be assigned to appear on one of the two days, with both of their men’s and women’s programs appearing on the same day. The school assignments are as follows:

Thursday, October 7
Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio State, Rutgers

Friday, October 8
Indiana, Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin

Interviews will begin each day at approximately 8 a.m. ET and will conclude by mid-afternoon.
It’s time

He has consistently gone out of his way to stress how great the chemistry is this year. Makes you wonder just how bad it was last season.

Reactions: DirtyRU
He has consistently gone out of his way to stress how great the chemistry is this year. Makes you wonder just how bad it was last season.
Jacob and Myles are gone. There was obvious tension with Jacob and the rest of the team. I thought that was it. Maybe it wasnt just Jacob that didn't mesh. I still doubt it, but you never know.

Jacob and Myles are gone. There was obvious tension with Jacob and the rest of the team. I thought that was it. Maybe it wasnt just Jacob that didn't mesh. I still doubt it, but you never know.
Don’t forget Montez, who was visibly unhappy most of latter part of the year

Reactions: DirtyRU
Mag is getting a ton of props from players as well as coach. Does he start? Seems like he might. Could we see a starting lineup of Baker, Mulcahy, Harper, Mag and big Cliff? With Caleb, Hyatt and Jaden as first off the bench? Miller getting a lot of run as well, esp. for his defense? And Agee spelling Cliff? I think that's the 10-man rotation right there when it's all said and done. Kinda need to go deep due to positioning as I don't think a 9-man rotation really cuts it with this crew. And then if Cliff and Agee are in foul trouble we go deeper with Reiber as the 3rd big man up. Palmquist gets runs in blowouts.

ADVERTISEMENT