ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Morgue

If Iowa didn’t still have a Nebby and a Minny game a loss to us tomorrow would have necessitated a 911 call

Should have switched the title to BE Morgue and thrown Villanova in right next to Georgetown
We owe a lot of Big East / Former BE teams beatdowns. Would love to schedule OOC games with Cuse, Nova, GTown, StJohns in the future. We’re not the same Rutgers we were in the Big East. Schedule Home & Homes on alternate years. Drop at least 1 or 2 of the cupcakes.

Last edited:
On the flip side, Indiana is looking way better than when we played them. Schifino has added a major new dimension to their offense. Going to be a very tough game on the road, whereas I really like our chances to win at WI if we play reasonably well.
One good thing is we play them right after their big home rivalry game with Purdue.

OSU schedule is brutal too. Easiest game left is against Wisconsin or PSU

They are dead. Done. Cooked. Toast.

WISC
@ Mich
NW
MSU
@ Iowa
@Purdue
PSU
ILL

OSU needs a 4 game win streak to get back to .500
They are huge fans of Cincy and Texas Tech. They need to win some games, but they really need those OOC wins to look good if they are going to try and sneak in with like a 19-14 record

They are huge fans of Cincy and Texas Tech. They need to win some games, but they really need those OOC wins to look good if they are going to try and sneak in with like a 19-14 record
19 wins is 8 more. Where are they coming from looking at their schedule? Looks more like 3 wins. They would been an amazing 8 out of their next 10

you forgot that wisc and Mich are bad.
No, I didn't. Say they beat PSU and Wisconsin which I said were the easiest games and add in @Michigan.... that's only 3 and there is no guarantee they win those. That's only 14 wins.

I missed March which is MARYLAND and @MSU

Add Maryland as a W, that's 15 so pick 4 more wins from this list

NW
MSU
@ Iowa
@Purdue
ILL
@MSU

It’s waaaaaaaaaaay to early to put anyone in this category .

Lot of teams have sone heavy lifting though ….
Nebby and Minnesota are not even in the morgue, they are already buried

Coffin Dancing GIF

That’s not the same as not being dead.
Teams that are dead don’t bite other teams in the ass

They may not go to the ncaa …(whixh is what the definition of being dead is on this post ) …but I’ve seen minny and Nebraska play a couple of times and they are a pain in the ass many nights

Nebraska especially

Teams that are dead don’t bite other teams in the ass

They may not go to the ncaa …(whixh is what the definition of being dead is on this post ) …but I’ve seen minny and Nebraska play a couple of times and they are a pain in the ass many nights

Nebraska especially
Of course. No one is saying these teams lose out the rest of the season

Ohio State doesn't seem that dead, though, with a NET of 29. Seems like they are in good shape, at least in that sense...

NET SHNET. They are 5-9 vs Q1 and Q2 teams and they possess a Q4 loss.

11-10 overall

The computers like them , the eye ball test say they aren’t a NIT right now

They have three of four at home coming up …they must get three of four to get to 6-8 to have a chance to get to 10-10

A hard look at their resume at 9-11 in the big ten will have the ncaa committee passing …

at 11-10/3-7 even 6-4 only gets them to 17-14 and it would take at least 2 Big 10 tourney win and more likely 3 to get in....20-15

does anyone think they get 6 wins in the last 10?

5 wins puts them at 16-15/8-12 and they have zero at large chances

so their real hope lies with going 7-3 finishing 18-13/10-10...then the net comes into play and they will have accumulated a significant amount of q1 and q2 victories without the bulky loss total holding them bac

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT