8. Purdue
  9. Wisconsin
  10. Maryland
  11. Penn State
  12. Nebraska
  13. Northwestern
  14. Minnesota

12. Rutgers (159)​

I like Rutgers more than most experts because the Scarlet Knights return the most production in the league behind Indiana. And you can add a pretty favorable schedule to the reasons for being high on the Scarlet Knights.

Other than Illinois, every top Big Ten contender has to make a trip to Jersey Mike’s Arena.

This might be a little ambitious but I don’t see a reason why it couldn’t happen. IMO, it would mean the B1G as a whole is down form last year, which I fully expect.

We obviously lost our best scorer. However, if Spencer can replace Geo, we should be in decent shape, given that everyone else is a year older. Wish we could have secured a backup for Cliff to give Reiber more time at the 4, but that’s not looking good again.

To be clear (because I was confused), he has Rutgers ranked 3rd in the conference overall but 12th in strength of schedule.

To be clear (because I was confused), he has Rutgers ranked 3rd in the conference overall but 12th in strength of schedule.
I'm guessing the way they are predicted to finish in the conference reflects the level of difficulty in the schedule. The stronger the team, the easier the schedule.

Rutgers conf slate to likely open at home with a weekend date vs Iowa at JMA right after the Miami trip.....

ADVERTISEMENT